Never marry a Chinese woman

Most of your pain... :bangin: Will come from laopo's little TALKS with her friends... :)

Lao Po will trust and uninformed Chinese woman rather than her informed American husband about the whole process from Visa to GC to citizenship. Don't be frustrated guys, just accept it. :P

OMG, do I have a lot to learn.....

Don't worry your training will come. :P

Never try to stop her from going out for lotions even during a snow storm. I tried but she kicked and punched me. At least she didn't use full force. :P

Have you ever been asked if you want to use the elevator or the stairs and made the wrong choice???? It happens regularly OUCHHHH!!!!

The Chinese expert syndrome will pass once you gain a little credibility by being right when the so called experts are finally proved wrong.

The key then is to act as if it never happened thus saving her face.

The Chinese expert syndrome will pass once you gain a little credibility by being right when the so called experts are finally proved wrong.

The key then is to act as if it never happened thus saving her face.

Carl that's happened about 10 times already. It doesn't seem to phase her. Although I know when I'm right she tells her friends with pride. lol

Have you ever been asked if you want to use the elevator or the stairs and made the wrong choice???? It happens regularly OUCHHHH!!!!

DanR I thought I was the only one.... that ever made this mistake

BTW when your wrong your very wrong, no if and butts bout it

but when your correct, your only half wrong

Seems this training thingie will last a lifetime

Edited by sleepless in Houston&CQ (see edit history)

Leiqin tosses the covers aside and, instead of just getting out of bed at the side, she slithers on her back until she reaches the end of the bed. She puts her feet on the floor and stands. She walks over to the computer chair in the opposite side of the room, walks around it and then walks out the bedroom. Upon returning to the bed, she again walks over to the chair, walks around it, sits on the end of the bed, lies on her back and inches her way back to me.

¡°What are you doing, honey?¡±

¡°No talk. No talk.¡± She answers while waving her hand in my face.

¡°Why you act crazy?¡±

¡°Yeah, I a crazy woman.¡±

¡°Honey, someone tell you this is lucky?¡±

She just smiles that proud smile that says she knows the luck she is bringing to our lives.

I know she's been talking to her friends again...

True story. She just started this two nights ago. :lol:

You might consider submitting it to Americas Funniest Home Videos, who knows you might get lucky and get the ten grand. :lol:

I now see the folly of my thinking. I just need to figure out how not to screw up without knowing it. Like that will happen any time soon. Mars and Venus and a foreign language thrown in on top. Thats why we get the big money.

Be a man George, just hang your head and when she if finished talking tell her you are sorry and won't let it happen again. :lol:

Never try to stop her from going out for lotions even during a snow storm. I tried but she kicked and punched me. At least she didn't use full force. :lol:

If you just ate a big meal, it's the stairs if 30 minutes have passed since eating. :lol:

Most of your pain... :) Will come from laopo's little TALKS with her friends... :huh:

Lao Po will trust and uninformed Chinese woman rather than her informed American husband about the whole process from Visa to GC to citizenship. Don't be frustrated guys, just accept it. :)

OMG, do I have a lot to learn.....

This is so true. Our marriage became quite blissful once she stopped reading 001.

And contrary to Don's wife, Jenny forgets every wrong I have done very quickly and never brings it up again.