• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

flood me with P-3 undates today, guys

i just called.... no luck. Operator was a nice lady, she told me it will be soon and asured me my file is not lost in mail. That was worth the 20 rmb phone call

I called today too, no good luck... Hoping for a nice anniversary present (today is my first wedding anniversary). Day 97 for me from NVC out, but papers still in customs. I feel bad for you yuzhen, waiting around 147 days. Nice that they assure us the file is not lost in the mail!!! 20 RMB's can add up very quickly, so I hope it's very soon for you..

flood me with P-3 undates today, guys

i just called.... no luck. Operator was a nice lady, she told me it will be soon and asured me my file is not lost in mail. That was worth the 20 rmb phone call

I called today too, no good luck... Hoping for a nice anniversary present (today is my first wedding anniversary). Day 97 for me from NVC out, but papers still in customs. I feel bad for you yuzhen, waiting around 147 days. Nice that they assure us the file is not lost in the mail!!! 20 RMB's can add up very quickly, so I hope it's very soon for you..

Hey happy anniversary!!! you got married one day b4 my sons birth day :P

Guest Rob & Jin

Who did you call for 20 RMB ? Hope it wasn't the "visa information center "in china, they will know nothing about your petition.

Hope you are calling DOS at 202-663-1225+1+0

I hope you used Skype to call. It charges 2.1c/min or 16c rmb. A 10 minute call is about 20 RMB.

I called DOS today and was told that my case was still under Administrative processing. Is it the same as "loaded but not open"?

Who did you call for 20 RMB ? Hope it wasn't the "visa information center "in china, they will know nothing about your petition.

Guest Rob & Jin

I hope you used Skype to call. It charges 2.1c/min or 16c rmb. A 10 minute call is about 20 RMB.

I called DOS today and was told that my case was still under Administrative processing. Is it the same as "loaded but not open"?

Means they are still checking into something, probably a "name /security check " not complete yet.

Hope you get opened soon :)

Guest Rob & Jin

I'm calling DOS from China, its about 3rmb a minute:( My internet is so slow and unreliable here i dont think i can use skype. Anyone notice a certain day of the week when GUZ updates cases? a pattern or something?

Alot seems to happen on mondays :lol:

I'm calling DOS from China, its about 3rmb a minute:( My internet is so slow and unreliable here i dont think i can use skype. Anyone notice a certain day of the week when GUZ updates cases? a pattern or something?

You've gotten ripped off... My phone card calling the U.S. is only 0.3rmb/min! So I don't feel too bad every time DOS makes me wait for 15 mins. This phone card I got is for calling the U.S. and Canada, by China Telecom.