• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally.......................Our P3 was mailed 3/15!!!!!! yeah!!!

Others should follow soon!! Good luck to all.

That is really great news; you have waited a long time for P-3 !! :D

The 15th was Saturday, have you been checking each day, if so, was there some lag time in the computer updating the info for you ??

I just called this a.m. and still not opened. The very nice woman, said they were still getting some November cases opened (date file exited the NVC) mixed in with the December dated ones, and yours shows this to be true.

You still might be lucky enough yet, to get a May interview date ??

Edited by rogerinca (see edit history)

Congrats! Hopefully we can get activity soon for everyone. Again the spreadsheet idea was a really good idea to try to get a feel as to what is going on!!

That is really great news; you have waited a long time for P-3 !! :D

The 15th was Saturday, have you been checking each day, if so, was there some lag time in the computer updating the info for you ??

I just called this a.m. and still not opened. The very nice woman, said they were still getting some November cases opened (date file exited the NVC) mixed in with the December dated ones, and yours shows this to be true.

Yes, I have been waiting a long time. I actually started the process in April 07, they held my I-130 for a month before opening it. I never received the NOA 1!!, it's been a difficult journey.

Last time I called DOS was on the 14th, and got the "loaded but not opened" message. I made 3 attempts to call yesterday, but the wait time was too long, so called early this morning and got the good news. My birthday was on the 16th, so I'll take this as the best present anyone could have given!!

Best of luck to you! We may be in GUZ around the same time!

That is really great news; you have waited a long time for P-3 !! B)

Yes, I have been waiting a long time. I actually started the process in April 07, they held my I-130 for a month before opening it. I never received the NOA 1!!, it's been a difficult journey.

Last time I called DOS was on the 14th, and got the "loaded but not opened" message. I made 3 attempts to call yesterday, but the wait time was too long, so called early this morning and got the good news. My birthday was on the 16th, so I'll take this as the best present anyone could have given!!

OK, you checked on Friday with no change, they opened file/updated computer on Saturday (which shows they are working on the weekend) and you missed both Mon/Tue checking with DOS and just found out today, Wed !! At least this indicates there may not be much of a time lag between action and update of the DOS computer !!??

I am continuing to check in with DOS each day, at this stage of the process.

Get that P-3 mailed fast !! The P-4's seem to be taking about 35 to 40 + days to generate. B)

Edited by rogerinca (see edit history)

That is really great news; you have waited a long time for P-3 !! B)

OK, you checked on Friday with no change, they opened file/updated computer on Saturday (which shows they are working on the weekend) and you missed both Mon/Tue checking with DOS and just found out today, Wed !! At least this indicates there may not be much of a lag time between action and update of the DOS computer !!??

I am continuing to check in with DOS each day, at this stage of the process.

Get that P-3 mailed fast !! The P-4's seem to be taking about 35 to 40 + days to generate. B)

I think you are right on the "not much lag time" between action and update of DOS computers. So for me it was about 105 days between NVC out and P3. (I received the NVC out letter on 11/23, but it said that they would mail my documents "within a week", so I started counting from the 30th).

CONGRATS!!! I still remember how THRILLED I was when DOS told that my case was finally opened. (I think I almost cried, but I'm a girl. =P) Hey, I got the great news ON my BIRTHDAY. GUZ seems to like giving out birthday gifts. Didn't Mark's little daughter got hers as well?~ ;-)

Roger - is your birthday or your honey's coming up soon? =P

Guest Rob & Jin

Rob, what are you saying here? My birthday is not until April.

Strange we got our P-3 4 days before my birthday :huh:

Whens your birthday Rog ? hope it's tomorrow :surrender:

Oops :lol: :unsure:

Guest Rob & Jin

Just got touched! Will be adding it to my timeline soon, havent been on much. Its all too much to bear just thinking about it so I'm keeping my self busy. Hope to see my NOA2 in my inbox today/tomorrow!

Any day I'm sure :)

I never got a email confirming approval, i tracked the USCIS web site, the approval was dated 21st, and was updated on the web site 23rd.

Good luck ;)

Hey, I got the great news ON my BIRTHDAY. GUZ seems to like giving out birthday gifts. Didn't Mark's little daughter got hers as well?~ ;-)

Well, Today is day 90 for me. Not opened yet. I guess I will be ok If it's on my birthday, March 26.

Guest Rob & Jin

Hey, I got the great news ON my BIRTHDAY. GUZ seems to like giving out birthday gifts. Didn't Mark's little daughter got hers as well?~ ;-)

Well, Today is day 90 for me. Not opened yet. I guess I will be ok If it's on my birthday, March 26.

This is getting kinda freaky :)