Timeline updated b*$#@

Rob, don't take it personal......he did the same thing to me, last year, when I wouldn't tell him (online) the location of the very best genuine USA style DONUTS in all of Guangzhou !!!!!!! :ph34r: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Rob & Jin

Timeline updated b*$#@

Rob, don't take it personal......he did the same thing to me, last year, when I wouldn't tell him (online) the location of the very best genuine USA style DONUTS in all of Guangzhou !!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah, he shouldn't take Baby! personal :lol: :wub: B)

HAHA,ok baby :ph34r:

Congrats on the interview date, got P-4 on a sunday by post ? What date was it online updated ? and date posted .

Edited by Rob & Jin (see edit history)

Timeline updated b*$#@

Rob, don't take it personal......he did the same thing to me, last year, when I wouldn't tell him (online) the location of the very best genuine USA style DONUTS in all of Guangzhou !!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah, he shouldn't take Baby! personal :lol: :wub: B)

HAHA,ok baby :ph34r:

Congrats on the interview date, got P-4 on a sunday by post ? What date was it online updated ? and date posted .

Wife got today EMS (w/ labels I sent in w/P3) , actually her monday morning 3/24

Sorry !! I did not at first notice (due to laughter) your good news part of the post !!!

Congratulations on your P-4 and interview date.....in APRIL !!!! :ph34r: :lol:

One more item about calling for status.

I was online last night w/wife when she called GUZ (w/pin#). They (Shirley) said the usual, they had no record of our CR1/CR2 cases. 30 mins later, wife gets call to pick up letter from US CON GUZ, open to find P4. I will call DOS for another laugh this morning.

I was online last night w/wife when she called GUZ (w/pin#). They (Shirley) said the usual, they had no record of our CR1/CR2 cases. 30 mins later, wife gets call to pick up letter from US CON GUZ, open to find P4. I will call DOS for another laugh this morning.

So, did DOS have it on thier records?

Guest Rob & Jin

So, did DOS have it on thier records?

call DOS at 202-663-1225 +1+0, they are the people to call, not the china # they know nothing.

called DOS, 3/21 status changed from "pending" to "ELIGIBLE FOR INTERVIEW" Yahoo ;)

Rob, please clarify the official jargon.....

Loaded-Opened-Pending-Eligible for Interview ???

Guest Rob & Jin

called DOS, 3/21 status changed from "pending" to "ELIGIBLE FOR INTERVIEW" Yahoo ;)

Loaded- electronic file at GUZ

Opened - paper petition logged in at GUZ

Pending -P-3 out, name checks not complete

Eligible for interview- name checks complete+ DS230+OF169 logged in by GUZ

thats my guess

Guest Rob & Jin

WHOA...you two must be very very happy. Thats worth a middle of the night wake up call. Congrats to you both. Late April interview maybe.

called DOS, 3/21 status changed from "pending" to "ELIGIBLE FOR INTERVIEW" Yahoo :huh:

Yes happy :Dah: the excitement is building , but so are the nerves ;) :beer: :(

called DOS, 3/21 status changed from "pending" to "ELIGIBLE FOR INTERVIEW" Yahoo :yahoo:

Loaded- electronic file at GUZ

Opened - paper petition logged in at GUZ

Pending -P-3 out, name checks not complete

Eligible for interview- name checks complete+ DS230+OF169 logged in by GUZ

thats my guess

Sounds good to me....I guess I just wasn't aware of the 'Pending' step along the way ??

My Lao Po picked up her spotless Police Report from the GZ Notary office yesterday, so we are just waiting for the word on P-3 at day 104 since exiting the NVC. ;)