Someone please remind me of DOS number, again. Thanks. And also, since I was told to call back once a week in March when I called last time, which day of the week is the best? M or F?

DOS number is 202-663-1225, I dont really know which day of the week is the best time to call.

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

......also, since I was told to call back once a week in March when I called last time, which day of the week is the best? M or F?

Jing,

I don't think there is any one day which is best to call on.

Now that I passed the 80 day mark (NVC to GUZ) I call every day.

I have called in the very early morning, mid afternoon or just before closing, with the info being pretty much the same. Keep in mind though, as with Amy's experience, for her there was a week time lag, between when the P-3 action was taken by GUZ and the DOS computer file system was updated with the new info.

Each of the DOS agents I have spoken with in the past couple of weeks has been very courteous, and each gave me the impression they were interested in the process.

Hopefully, more of us in this group on the final approach to GUZ, will have some good news very soon. :blink:

Edited by rogerinca (see edit history)
Guest hi5pro

Hot off the presses from toppy:

When I called DOS this morning they told me that our P-3 was mailed to Ping today/yesterday (March 3 in Guangzhou). This is day 300 from filing, day 137 from NVC, so it is about time.

:lol: WooHooo :ph34r: :Dah:

Finally some good news for Toppy

Guest Rob & Jin

I Just want to say that I'm glad that Rob took on this task... even if he is now sending me files every day so that I do more work than him :D :D

Anyway.... glad to see another CFL stone get hoisted on it's own petard :rolleyes:

;) :P

NEWS TODAY!!!!! B) :D :D :D :D

Interview APRIL 9, 7:15am

Big congrats, Jeff! Yan will get the PINK. =)

my P-3 times are exactly 1 month after you, mailed on 26th, delivered 27th. Does that mean my interview will be around May 9??? So no hope to make May 12 anniversary I guess... ="(

Amy, your interview will be around April 23rd to the 30th; therefore, you will be able to make your anniversary date !!! :) :D

Still waiting on P3 here. With luck, possibly a June/July interview. I fear the blue slip or some other rejection, but if that happens the sooner I can put forth my overcome.

If I don't get rejected for whatever reason I don't mind waiting this long on this side.

Fiancee is eagerly checking the mailbox daily now for packet 3, however I told her to give it a full 90 days.

When Rob's lady gets hers I expect my lady should get it within a week or so.

Guest Rob & Jin

Still waiting on P3 here. With luck, possibly a June/July interview. I fear the blue slip or some other rejection, but if that happens the sooner I can put forth my overcome.

If I don't get rejected for whatever reason I don't mind waiting this long on this side.

Fiancee is eagerly checking the mailbox daily now for packet 3, however I told her to give it a full 90 days.

When Rob's lady gets hers I expect my lady should get it within a week or so.

can you post your timeline in your signature ?

NEWS TODAY!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

Interview APRIL 9, 7:15am

Big congrats, Jeff! Yan will get the PINK. =)

my P-3 times are exactly 1 month after you, mailed on 26th, delivered 27th. Does that mean my interview will be around May 9??? So no hope to make May 12 anniversary I guess... ="(

Amy,

Over the past few months I have been looking at VJ timelines and finding the average time for all K1 major events.

I predicted to Yan in January that her interview would be April 10. But I added a week because of New Year and Pres. Day. So I changed my prediction to April 17. :o

The timelines are very useful and a good way to pass the time.

I do not have a life without my Yan! :D :P