GUZ e-mail responce

This morning I finally got a different responce to my e-mails to GUZ about our administrative processing blue slip. Well, the first sentence is changed, the rest of the paragraph is the same.

All of my other responces ALWAYS started out,

"The subject case is under administrative procssing."

This morning I looked at my e-mails, saw a responce from GUZ and didn't even bother to look at it....they're always the same. Later I looked at it and had a double take....it started out...

"The case is under review." Then it went on to say the same thing about if they need the applicant to return to GUZ, and or turn in other....yada yada.

I'm trying to not get my hopes up too much, as the less I go UP on the "hope" roller coaster incline, the less I have to go DOWN.

It was nice to see SOMETHING different in their e-mail responces. It has always been like they never even looked at our case to make their responce.

I understand that people's cases like Charles, Steve and Ying, myself, and the many others sometimes cast a pall over the mood on others in que for their interview....so...without futher ado, :angry: I pass this along, it may be something new, and good, then again, it may not mean anything.

tsap seui

Edited by tsap seui (see edit history)

This morning I finally got a different responce to my e-mails to GUZ about our administrative processing blue slip. Well, the first sentence is changed, the rest of the paragraph is the same.

All of my other responces ALWAYS started out,

"The subject case is under administrative procssing."

This morning I looked at my e-mails, saw a responce from GUZ and didn't even bother to look at it....they're always the same. Later I looked at it and had a double take....it started out...

"The case is under review." Then it went on to say the same thing about if they need the applicant to return to GUZ, and or turn in other....yada yada.

I'm trying to not get my hopes up too much, as the less I go UP on the "hope" roller coaster incline, the less I have to go DOWN.

It was nice to see SOMETHING different in their e-mail responces. It has always been like they never even looked at our case to make their responce.

I understand that people's cases like Charles, Steve and Ying, myself, and the many others sometimes cast a pall over the mood on others in que for their interview....so...without futher ado, <_< I pass this along, it may be something new, and good, then again, it may not mean anything.

tsap seui

tasp seui, good luck buddy and keep mucking along!! It is at least still in GZU!! :)

Could well be that the administrative processing (database query, info gathering) by staff is complete and now the case, along with the new info, is in the review stack of the case VO.

Jim, that's what I'm hopin' is happenin'. It's been 6 months of pure nonsense from "those people". Again, I apoligize to fellers like cuzin's Chawles and Steve, for who 6 months would be a walk in the park.

Like I said, I didn't even bother to read their responce, took one look at it, thought, oh boy, more of the same, and read my other e-mails, picked my nose, scratched my ol' butt, sat back in the computer chair to visualize how I was gonna cut into a boiler line to change a radiator placement for a spa tub in Mrs. Piffleton's bathroom (with losing the least amount of water out of the boiler line)...:answer, compresion gate valves B) ) and then, finally, looked at the responce.

Readin' those GUZ responces is like callin' the DOS, I could do it in my sleep, but, this one woke me up. Hopefully, something will come of it, besides another 6 months of waitin. B) Shucks, I've made 3 times the number of posts in this 6 months as I did in the 9 months of waitin' for the interview.

tsap seui

Could well be that the administrative processing (database query, info gathering) by staff is complete and now the case, along with the new info, is in the review stack of the case VO.

Jim, that's what I'm hopin' is happenin'. It's been 6 months of pure nonsense from "those people". Again, I apoligize to fellers like cuzin's Chawles and Steve, for who 6 months would be a walk in the park.

Like I said, I didn't even bother to read their responce, took one look at it, thought, oh boy, more of the same, and read my other e-mails, picked my nose, scratched my ol' butt, sat back in the computer chair to visualize how I was gonna cut into a boiler line to change a radiator placement for a spa tub in Mrs. Piffleton's bathroom (with losing the least amount of water out of the boiler line)...:answer, compresion gate valves ;) ) and then, finally, looked at the responce.

Readin' those GUZ responces is like callin' the DOS, I could do it in my sleep, but, this one woke me up. Hopefully, something will come of it, besides another 6 months of waitin. :lol: Shucks, I've made 3 times the number of posts in this 6 months as I did in the 9 months of waitin' for the interview.

tsap seui

Good luck buddy and hope for some good news!!

Yes you have made a few posts lately, all high quality of course!! :unsure: :lol: :P ;)

Hey maybe now you will get to use your seat of bliss here in the US. Heres hoping that your file has moved from one basket to another and is picking up speed to that thar final approval. :(

Corbin your redneck lingo is improvin'! :sosad:

Maybe if stick around long nough it will be passble...........

Then again maybe not.............

;)

Thanks for the words of encouragement guys.

Cuzin' Chawls, ol' Corbin is jest chompin' at the bit to eat a can of 'em air pinto beans, pass some nasty gas, and let out a big ol' REBEL YELL....

YEEEEEEHAWWWWWWWW.......YIP...YIP...YIP...YIP

Jawja boy, jest like you, I been doin' me sum hard thinkin' 'bout school housin' them thar Chinese with proper english, mebbe we could start with ol' Corbin and get our whistle's wet...so to speak. :lol: I kin jest imagine all the Chinese walkin' around with southern redneck accents now :eyebrow:

Here's ya a small lesson fer today, Corbin ....

Single wide= Big house

Double wide= MANSION

terlet seat=a device of pleasure ya suspend over yer bed

Yaw= you all

Tawk=talk

Bale= a device you hang around a barnyard critter's neck that rings when they walk

tsap seui