GUZ e-mail responce

My guess would be that they have been reading about "calories burned." :(

"Terlet seats," and what not. B)

They must realize that they better get on the ball, hence the switch to

"The case is under review." :D

Mr. Seui, I think you have a great attitude on the whole mess.

Stay positive, and be positive.

Thanks for the words of encouragement guys.

Cuzin' Chawls, ol' Corbin is jest chompin' at the bit to eat a can of 'em air pinto beans, pass some nasty gas, and let out a big ol' REBEL YELL....

YEEEEEEHAWWWWWWWW.......YIP...YIP...YIP...YIP

Jawja boy, jest like you, I been doin' me sum hard thinkin' 'bout school housin' them thar Chinese with proper english, mebbe we could start with ol' Corbin and get our whistle's wet...so to speak. B) I kin jest imagine all the Chinese walkin' around with southern redneck accents now :(

Here's ya a small lesson fer today, Corbin ....

Single wide= Big house

Double wide= MANSION

terlet seat=a device of pleasure ya suspend over yer bed

Yaw= you all

Tawk=talk

Bale= a device you hang around a barnyard critter's neck that rings when they walk

tsap seui

I'm thinkin' 'bout tawkin to them CCTV fellers and see if'n they want to start a new show like ol Hee Haw. We could be the tawkin' teachers, eh??? Know whadda mean?

My guess would be that they have been reading about "calories burned." :)

"Terlet seats," and what not. :P

"The case is under review." :P

Ya think maybe it's the terlet seats and the imaginative ways of "burnin' calories that made GUZ have a change??? :lol: If so...I could really make 'em blush if I told 'em the half of it <_<

Thanks for yer words. I'm like anyone else, what they've put us through REALLY SUCKS, but I can't live life bitter and cryin' poor me. If I can't laugh everyday, I am dead. I can't even look at it like my glass is half full, hell, my cup, runneth over. I am an extremely lucky man to have met the particular Chinese lady that I did. We are like two peas in a pod.

It's been pretty rough at times, and there have been times where I ran out of words of encouragement to my lil' rabbit. Even times where I feared she was going into full blown clinical depression, but ya know what, she keeps bouncin' back and we've stayed the course, our love has not only survived, it's grown tremendously...despite "those people" in GUZ and "their" actions, and lack of action.

I truly, will never again be the American I was before this crap, but they have done NOTHING to my sense of humor and outlook on being happy in this here life. They have no power, even a total ban on their part, to stop what his ol' tiger and his lil' rabbit have found.

Visa, or no damned visa the lil' rabbit and her strong tree will live happily ever after...be it in Pennsyltucky, or Chinatucky. ;)

Cuzin' Chawls Bawb, a Chinatucky "HeeHaw" would be nuthin' for you and I to write, act in, and perform in for CCTV. That's a gal'dang brilliant idea bubba.

I don't know how they will find someone to translate our redneck hillbilly language into Chinabilly, but shucks pardner, dress us'n up in some bib overhalls, better yet....a couple of emporer jackets with suspenders, some Billy Bob teef, have us stand by the half moon of an outhouse door, and we wouldn't even need any writers. We could act natural and tawk like we tawk on the phone. Heck, everyday is a laugh :huh:

I got me a rooster cap that has, "song and dance" as the lil' rabbit calls it when I push the button to make it cock a doodle doo and flap it's wings...we could get our Chinatucky wimmen to dress up like a couple o' Daisy Mae's and paint some freckles on 'em and have em' sit up on the front porch and act bored and make witty sarcastic comments about us.

We could dance the Funky chicken with the lil' wimmen, chew on straws, and then sing the REAL National anthem...

Oh, I wish I was in the land of cotton

old times aren't so easily forgotten,

Look away, look away... look away

Dixie Land

Jawja boy, between you n' me, and if'n we could get that ol' disc jockey "The Greaseman" to join up, we could make a killin' on CCTV...dadgum, we might even pre-empt them ol' Chairman Mao, hisowndamnself, reruns they play endlessly. My guess is the Chinese have had a gut full of him savin' the planet... 24 hours a day...know wudda mean?

We could do some fancy kung fu (Hong Kong ding dong movies, as the lil' rabbit laughs and calls them) moves and have the wires get caught up as we fly towards each other hollerin' .....HWAAAAA

I've already got a big white Fu Manchu with a tuft under my lip...and it would be nuthin' for you n' me to lay back in a couple 'o hammocks and solemnly say some of the dumbest "wise" sayin's anybody ever heard of.

We could have the lil' wimmen mop slap us around when we say dumb stuff...you could play yer geetar and I could dance the Curly shuffle with a terlet seat over my head. Throw in a lil' Monty Python and Benny Hill take offs and shuckin's we'd be soon poopin' in high cotton over yonder in Chinatucky...the cotton would be so tall we'd barely have to squat. ;)

You must be a dadburn genius cuzin' Chawls Bawb...where'd yaw come up with such a gud idea? We could teach hillbilly english tawk, and, be TV stars...who knows, they might put us in the movies!!!!!

cuzin' tsap seui Bawb

Edited by tsap seui (see edit history)

Ya think maybe it's the terlet seats and the imaginative ways of "burnin' calories that made GUZ have a change??? :lol: If so...I could really make 'em blush if I told 'em the half of it :whistling:

Thanks for yer words. I'm like anyone else, what they've put us through REALLY SUCKS, but I can't live life bitter and cryin' poor me. If I can't laugh everyday, I am dead. I can't even look at it like my glass is half full, hell, my cup, runneth over. I am an extremely lucky man to have met the particular Chinese lady that I did. We are like two peas in a pod.

It's been pretty rough at times, and there have been times where I ran out of words of encouragement to my lil' rabbit. Even times where I feared she was going into full blown clinical depression, but ya know what, she keeps bouncin' back and we've stayed the course, our love has not only survived, it's grown tremendously...despite "those people" in GUZ and "their" actions, and lack of action.

I truly, will never again be the American I was before this crap, but they have done NOTHING to my sense of humor and outlook on being happy in this here life. They have no power, even a total ban on their part, to stop what his ol' tiger and his lil' rabbit have found.

Visa, or no damned visa the lil' rabbit and her strong tree will live happily ever after...be it in Pennsyltucky, or Chinatucky. ;)

Cuzin' Chawls Bawb, a Chinatucky "HeeHaw" would be nuthin' for you and I to write, act in, and perform in for CCTV. That's a gal'dang brilliant idea bubba.

I don't know how they will find someone to translate our redneck hillbilly language into Chinabilly, but shucks pardner, dress us'n up in some bib overhalls, better yet....a couple of emporer jackets with suspenders, some Billy Bob teef, have us stand by the half moon of an outhouse door, and we wouldn't even need any writers. We could act natural and tawk like we tawk on the phone. Heck, everyday is a laugh :lol:

I got me a rooster cap that has, "song and dance" as the lil' rabbit calls it when I push the button to make it cock a doodle doo and flap it's wings...we could get our Chinatucky wimmen to dress up like a couple o' Daisy Mae's and paint some freckles on 'em and have em' sit up on the front porch and act bored and make witty sarcastic comments about us.

We could dance the Funky chicken with the lil' wimmen, chew on straws, and then sing the REAL National anthem...

Dixie Land

Jawja boy, between you n' me, and if'n we could get that ol' disc jockey "The Greaseman" to join up, we could make a killin' on CCTV...dadgum, we might even pre-empt them ol' Chairman Mao, hisowndamnself, reruns they play endlessly. My guess is the Chinese have had a gut full of him savin' the planet... 24 hours a day...know wudda mean?

We could do some fancy kung fu (Hong Kong ding dong movies, as the lil' rabbit laughs and calls them) moves and have the wires get caught up as we fly towards each other hollerin' .....HWAAAAA

I've already got a big white Fu Manchu with a tuft under my lip...and it would be nuthin' for you n' me to lay back in a couple 'o hammocks and solemnly say some of the dumbest "wise" sayin's anybody ever heard of.

We could have the lil' wimmen mop slap us around when we say dumb stuff...you could play yer geetar and I could dance the Curly shuffle with a terlet seat over my head. Throw in a lil' Monty Python and Benny Hill take offs and shuckin's we'd be soon poopin' in high cotton over yonder in Chinatucky...the cotton would be so tall we'd barely have to squat. ;)

You must be a dadburn genius cuzin' Chawls Bawb...where'd yaw come up with such a gud idea? We could teach hillbilly english tawk, and, be TV stars...who knows, they might put us in the movies!!!!!

cuzin' tsap seui Bawb

:lol: :) B) :rotfl:

My guess would be that they have been reading about "calories burned." :huh:

"Terlet seats," and what not. :D

Ya think maybe it's the terlet seats and the imaginative ways of "burnin' calories that made GUZ have a change??? :angry: If so...I could really make 'em blush if I told 'em the half of it :unsure:

I don't know how they will find someone to translate our redneck hillbilly language into Chinabilly, but shucks pardner, dress us'n up in some bib overhalls, better yet....a couple of emporer jackets with suspenders, some Billy Bob teef, have us stand by the half moon of an outhouse door, and we wouldn't even need any writers. We could act natural and tawk like we tawk on the phone. Heck, everyday is a laugh :(

Dixie Land

cuzin' tsap seui Bawb

Ya know you need your city slicker cuzin' in there some where. So I have up and volunteered for this here part. I will be the cuzin' from the city trying to correct your english only to find ya laughing at me. Ya know think green acres.

Gloooooooooooom , despaaaaaaair and agony on me.........Guanoooooooo

Deep dark depreeeeeeeesion excessive misery......Guanooooooooo

If it wern't fer baaaaaaaad luck I'd have no luck at all..........Guanooooo

Gloooooooom despaaaaaaaair and agony on me ..........Guanooooooooooooooooooo

Yiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Haoooooooooooooooo

My guess would be that they have been reading about "calories burned." :huh:

"Terlet seats," and what not. :D

Ya think maybe it's the terlet seats and the imaginative ways of "burnin' calories that made GUZ have a change??? B) If so...I could really make 'em blush if I told 'em the half of it :(

I don't know how they will find someone to translate our redneck hillbilly language into Chinabilly, but shucks pardner, dress us'n up in some bib overhalls, better yet....a couple of emporer jackets with suspenders, some Billy Bob teef, have us stand by the half moon of an outhouse door, and we wouldn't even need any writers. We could act natural and tawk like we tawk on the phone. Heck, everyday is a laugh :D

Dixie Land

cuzin' tsap seui Bawb

Ya know you need your city slicker cuzin' in there some where. So I have up and volunteered for this here part. I will be the cuzin' from the city trying to correct your english only to find ya laughing at me. Ya know think green acres.

Cuz Corbin comin from that place that makes all them motorized wuden carts would be perfect!!! :lol:

My guess would be that they have been reading about "calories burned." :D

"Terlet seats," and what not. :P

"The case is under review." ;)

Ya think maybe it's the terlet seats and the imaginative ways of "burnin' calories that made GUZ have a change??? :D If so...I could really make 'em blush if I told 'em the half of it :(

I don't know how they will find someone to translate our redneck hillbilly language into Chinabilly, but shucks pardner, dress us'n up in some bib overhalls, better yet....a couple of emporer jackets with suspenders, some Billy Bob teef, have us stand by the half moon of an outhouse door, and we wouldn't even need any writers. We could act natural and tawk like we tawk on the phone. Heck, everyday is a laugh :lol:

Dixie Land

cuzin' tsap seui Bawb

Hey Cuz tsap Bawb looks like we have a winner ;) Be ready for anuder one of them long tawks this weekend ;) FYI I am a bona fide member of the high cotton club in China. Some where someone will be a wearin a brown shirt!!!!! B) :huh: