visa approval!!!!!!!!!!!&#

This is the second happiest day of my life- we received our visa approval letter this morning --China time-- we have waited for 18 months and now I can hardly believe it!!!!!! The pain of not knowing when or if has been washed away-- I do not have the words to explain the joy- the utmost JOY!!!!!!!!!!! to all of you that have read and given us support -- please except my thanks-- and to all that feel lost and hurt-- please know this-- never quit-- never give up-never say never!!!!!!!!!!! GOD has blessed us each and everyday with our love- and now what a christmas we will have!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. the happiest day-- when I married my loa po!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the second happiest day of my life- we received our visa approval letter this morning --China time-- we have waited for 18 months and now I can hardly believe it!!!!!! The pain of not knowing when or if has been washed away-- I do not have the words to explain the joy- the utmost JOY!!!!!!!!!!! to all of you that have read and given us support -- please except my thanks-- and to all that feel lost and hurt-- please know this-- never quit-- never give up-never say never!!!!!!!!!!! GOD has blessed us each and everyday with our love- and now what a christmas we will have!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. the happiest day-- when I married my loa po!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations, the wait was worth it!!! :lol: :D