Interview Guidelines

Are there any books or web links that discuss what the VO may ask during the interview? We have gone to several of the major book stores in China, but found nothing about the immigrant visa (for spouse) interview preparation.

And how long approximately does it take from the time GUZ receiving the packet from NVC to arranging interview? Please advise.

Thanks!

Dong

Are there any books or web links that discuss what the VO may ask during the interview? We have gone to several of the major book stores in China, but found nothing about the immigrant visa (for spouse) interview preparation.

And how long approximately does it take from the time GUZ receiving the packet from NVC to arranging interview? Please advise.

Thanks!

Dong

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=23235

Count on 3 months from NVC to P3, about 4-5 weeks from P3 returned to P4, and about 4-6 weeks from P4 to Interview. Your time and mileage may vary.

I hope that is true ILS, need a nice B) present for sure!!!

B) :) :P

Count on 3 months from NVC to P3, about 4-5 weeks from P3 returned to P4, and about 4-6 weeks from P4 to Interview. Your time and mileage may vary.

Wow...I just found out that my petittion was appoved and sent to GUZ today...I was briefly happy until I read this...now it looks like I have to wait, and WAIT again. About 5 - 6 months more for the illusive interview. Hope it is sooner, than later....

I hope that is true ILS, need a nice :cheering: present for sure!!!

:cheering: :rolleyes: :cheering:

Thank you all for your great information. Same journey, shared love, and good luck to every of us!

Thank you all for your great information. Same journey, shared love, and good luck to every of us!

Keep checking time lines here and on VJ, they are normally pretty close and helpful as well, good luck,,,,,,,,,,,,,