We got our name check clearance!!!!

I just received the reply from the GZ web form. We got our clearance!!!!!!!!!!!! I just got off the telephone with my laopo and we both were jumping with absolute happiness!!!

I was so sudden. Jen called GZ on Thursday and it was still pending. I talked to DOS on June 13 and it was still pending. Our name check was sent on March 24.

I just received the reply from the GZ web form. We got our clearance!!!!!!!!!!!! I just got off the telephone with my laopo and we both were jumping with absolute happiness!!!

I was so sudden. Jen called GZ on Thursday and it was still pending. I talked to DOS on June 13 and it was still pending. Our name check was sent on March 24.

congradualtions

Congratulations!!! :blink: :P :P :) :) :) :D :D :D :D

I got Namecheck approved too.

What state are you at?

Jul 10 2002 : I-130

Sep 4 2002 : I-129

Jan 18 2002 : Case Approved

Feb 28, 2003 : P3

Mar 24, 2003 : Namecheck Submitted

June 23, 2003 : Namecheck Cleared

Interview : wait for schedule

Congratulations!!! <_< :P :P :redblob: :redblob: :redblob: :redblob: :D :D :D

I got Namecheck approved too.

What state are you at?

Jul 10 2002 : I-130

Sep 4 2002 : I-129

Jan 18 2002 : Case Approved

Feb 28, 2003 : P3

Mar 24, 2003 : Namecheck Submitted

June 23, 2003 : Namecheck Cleared

Interview : wait for schedule

Tom & Jen,

You get the interview date yet?