Another Pink for CFL

Don

Hi, just want to tell everyone that Ping and I got our visa. She will follow right before thanksgiving.

We lined up around 7 after a very American breakfast at Mc Donald's and 7 eleven. We thought it might help :blink: .

I went and waited at the coffee shop with Phillip (a person soon to join CFL after Zachery requited him on the over night bus, Fuzhou express). ILS, Zachary and i all met at the ACH.

We waited till about 10:30 and Phillip's Ming came down with Pink. Than Ping and her daughter came down about 11:30 with their Pinks.

They asked her many questions(main questions with many side questions), but she spoke fast so only about 5 minutes interview.

1. how did you meet?

2. How many times?

3. First time, how long?

4. How did you talk? Show picture of us talking on Skype (VO smiled). Showed emails (I clipped a selection into word from each period of our relationship.

5. Why did Don go to Taiwan so much? (He looked at my passport she had given him).

6. Did you know about Don's ex? Why they divorce?

7. You are approved!!!!

She showed the VO my statement of relationship, our pictures, my taxes, my W-2; my work letter I-134, my passport, copies of my driver license, medical cards; trip receipts. He just glanced at most of it.

But they forgot to get her passports, so we went back and had the guard call up and arrange for her to go to a window to drop them off.

She spoke quickly, clearly, without any pauses and made the VO laugh and smile several times. All of this in only 5 minutes, maybe we should move to NY. This was the first time the VO smiled and laughed all morning. Now you now another reason I love this woman.

Thanks to all of you for your help, now we start the next phase. Cleaning the house before she arrives. If you want to call me.

Edited by Don (see edit history)
Don,

CONGRATULATIONS!

It was great to meet you yesterday at ACH. I am glad to hear the good news!

It sounds like your Ping was well-prepared for your interview. Hope she can make you smile when she speaks quickly like she made the VO do!

ILS

THanks, and i wish you both all the best tomarrow. I think Sunshine will do great. I enjoyed meeting you both.