Interview date

Hello Everybody!!

I called DOS this morning and they gave me an interview date! The date is November 14. I won't be able to sleep until then. I have so much to do :ph34r: I was raised in Chicago on the north side. I am partial to the Cubbies. :lol: Most of my paperwork is done including my pictures. I will be packing light so I can bring her clothes and other stuff home with me. Now where is my Cubs jersey? ;)

Hey compatriot, I am from Chicago and my fiancee will have her interview November 8th in Guangzhou. Good luck to you!!! I hope my lao po and I can get the K1 visa soon also. Wish us luck!!!!

I am from the northwest side of Chicago and work for the City Colleges of Chicago at HWC. What part of Chicago r u from?

'

OK good luck!!

Qiao Zhi and Xiao Ping.

Edited by spacebar (see edit history)

Hey compatriot, I am from Chicago and my fiancee will have her interview November 8th in Guangzhou. Good luck to you!!! I hope my lao po and I can get the K1 visa soon also. Wish us luck!!!!

I am from the northwest side of Chicago and work for the City Colleges of Chicago at HWC. What part of Chicago r u from?

'

OK good luck!!

Qiao Zhi and Xiao Ping.

Hi Spacebar,

I was raised in a small town north of Chicago. The town is called Libertyville. I lived there until my senior year of high school. I now live in Portland, Oregon. You will receive the pink and be able to bring your SO to America. I will be there for my so's interview.

Great news, rcbulk.

I called this morning also but there's nothing new for us :lol:. Good luck on your interview and hope our interview date can come soon.

Best wishes,

Gino & Lulu

Same here Gino, no news with DOS.

Great news, rcbulk.

I called this morning also but there's nothing new for us :(. Good luck on your interview and hope our interview date can come soon.

Best wishes,

Gino & Lulu

Same here Gino, no news with DOS.

Her P-3 was logged in on Sept 26th. It took 22 days for me to receive the interview date. I was surprised that it is on the 14th. I thought it might be later. I AM NOT COMPLAINING!! :D I hope you receive your interview date very soon!!

Hello Everybody!!

I called DOS this morning and they gave me an interview date! The date is November 14. I won't be able to sleep until then. I have so much to do :happydance: I was raised in Chicago on the north side. I am partial to the Cubbies. :yahoo: Most of my paperwork is done including my pictures. I will be packing light so I can bring her clothes and other stuff home with me. Now where is my Cubs jersey? :D

Good luck to you and your honey, and please soften them up for us!!!!!

I thought that lake county was more white sox fans. No matter great luck and hope everything works out great.

We just did our final review of documents and i leave saturday for the interview. Soon will be in Guz.

Does this mean I need to find a Sox Jersey? Will Marlins do? What if I don't even like the Marlins?

(I could be talked into liking anything if it would help?)

Congrats to you too Gordon! We may see you there! Staying at Mr. Yang's from 15th to 23rd.

rc B) rc ;) rc :greenblob:

Your wait is over....for the interview date!!!

Congrats. I know the feeling. Your interview is one day prior to ours. Where will you be staying? I will be at ACH on the 12th. You? Hoping to meet you there and I am wishing you and your SO the bestest and mostest of luck on your day of the 14th!

Clayton