Has anyone used this site to book hotels?

HI, I have always been using this elong to book hotel. What I used was a book of that website or club, but I think they are the same. Yes, the prices are pretty good, especially when you see the comparison of the original prices with the discounted prices, which is so good that you almost want to make sure whether its ok. :( Go ahead with it. There is such elong place.

Sarah

This was recommended by a friend, I was wondering if anyone has ever booked a hotel through this site.

Prices seem pretty good, and it would be less hassle than for me to go there and try to bargain, since I do not speak enough Chinese.

http://www.elong.net/

Thanks,

P.J.

Bu shu, I used a different agent but I am sure that they all have equally good rates. Good luck in your quest and I know you will become a better person,with the knowledge that you will glean. :D

Hi, P.J.

As my husband said, we are really soo satisfied booking hotel from elong. the luckiest time we had was staying in Shanghai 5 star greatwall Holidayin with a unbelievable low price!! :lol: and other time we got a really cute small room of 3 star hotel in the city center and we stayed there more than one week. Elong really has great server and you can even book hotel few mins before you decide to move in

Again. Sometimes ctrip is useful too. you would find different hotels as te ones elong has. I saw people in hangzhou train station were giving people elong card for free now. So next time i would get one for you. hehe but anyway you can always asking my elong ID. you can always book hotels like that. they would only check your elong ID number. :D