A Real Find!!!

In China, the older you are, the more respect you will get.   :wacko:  :wacko:

Your right! That's why we use some words with "Old"---"Lao" supposed to be respectful, like, teacher--- lao shi; boss-lao ban. Only one is not considered to be complimentatry used with "lao": old guy--- some peopel call them "Lao Tou" :angel:

Guest enight
If you did, "old dry mother" and "frangrant grandma", which one u like better? :P

Sarah :angel:

I like 'Sarah' the best! :P

Hey! :o I'm not an old dry mother or a frangrant

grandma! :wacko: :wacko: :lol: :lol:

Sarah :P

heheheee, I meant... :P

Guest enight

say...

Sarah, Dave says you are coming on July 10, and your guys will come for the July 13's CT party!

we are looking forward to meeting you there, and I have told Sandy you are from her hometown too! :D

Sarah, Dave says you are coming on July 10, and your guys will come for the July 13's CT party!

we are looking forward to meeting you there, and I have told Sandy you are from her hometown too!  B)

I'm really excited when thinking that we are going to meet each other in person soon!!!

And another "S" town girl Sandy will be in that party too? Terrific! Why there are always so many things to make me happy? :D

Sarah

NO JAM ON GIZMO!   :o

Usually cat meat should be salted not spicied, then deep fried.-----------oh, brrrrrrrrrrrr, poor gizmo, this is not what I want to do to you! I only want your hair not to cook you. :D :P :P :D :blink:

I understand from a previous post that Dave recently obtained a huge wok. :)

Remember to save me some of the hair. :D :wub: :P

NO JAM ON GIZMO! ?:o

Usually cat meat should be salted not spicied, then deep fried.-----------oh, brrrrrrrrrrrr, poor gizmo, this is not what I want to do to you! I only want your hair not to cook you. :D :P :P :D :blink:

I understand from a previous post that Dave recently obtained a huge wok. :)

Remember to save me some of the hair. :D :wub: :P

I was amused by that huge wok. Dave said to take it as a decoration, maybe we can take it as a bathtub, more practical? :P

I will save gizmo's hair on tail, ear, and paw for you. How about that? :P

Sarah

NO JAM ON GIZMO! ?:o

Usually cat meat should be salted not spicied, then deep fried.-----------oh, brrrrrrrrrrrr, poor gizmo, this is not what I want to do to you! I only want your hair not to cook you. :( :( :) :lol: :lol:

I understand from a previous post that Dave recently obtained a huge wok. :o

Remember to save me some of the hair. :D :lol: :P

I was amused by that huge wok. Dave said to take it as a decoration, maybe we can take it as a bathtub, more practical? :P

I will save gizmo's hair on tail, ear, and paw for you. How about that? :D

Sarah

Tonight when I came home Gizmo was trying to email GZ - something about an upcoming visa interview.... :lol: :lol: :lol: