GOT INTERVIEW DATE!!!

Called DOS this morning and got interview date of November 19th. It's a Monday which I had hoped would be the "ACH" part of my trip, but gal at DOS said interview date change could take additional 3 to 6 months.....gee...should I think about that???????? No way!!!! We'll do it without ACH I guess...like working without a net? : )

Called DOS this morning and got interview date of November 19th. It's a Monday which I had hoped would be the "ACH" part of my trip, but gal at DOS said interview date change could take additional 3 to 6 months.....gee...should I think about that???????? No way!!!! We'll do it without ACH I guess...like working without a net? : )

Not really. It's not like working without a net. Forget ACH when you have an interview to go to! Concentrate on that!

-Good luck

Not really. It's not like working without a net. Forget ACH when you have an interview to go to! Concentrate on that!

-Good luck

Thank you and thanks for that reminder. My sweet lady and I, like everyone, are confident because we have such a wonderful relationship, so we will just proceed as usual and anticipate the best, but plan for the worst.

I WAS hoping to ask a few questions at ACH and make my presence known, but you're right, interview is focus!

Thanks again : )

Congratulations! I called real early this morning and they still say ours does not show as received yet. Did they tell you that until today? I am a bit frustrated but I am happy for you. Good luck!

Thank you so much. I want all of us to be done soon!!!

Actually, 2 weeks ago, they said received and all approved, just waiting for interview date. Today's phone call finally netted an interview date. Personally, I think I was being unreasonable calling 2 weeks ago. It's idiots like me that make the phone lines busy!!!

It is a month, to the day, that GUZ received out P3 and assigned interview date. We are not doing anything reservation-wise, until my sweet SO has the letter in your hands. DOS said it was mailed to her on the 26th. Hope this helps?

Edited by michaelt (see edit history)

Congratulations sir, you'll have her back to the land of fresh air in no time.

Thank you so much. That's so funny. I've never seen a brownish/gray sun until I visited China back in January!

Congrats on the date with the wiz in GUZ... :rolleyes: :blink: :unsure:

you have not seen gray until you see GUZ about 3-4 days waking up in the morning. this place is really bad.

>L

Congratulations sir, you'll have her back to the land of fresh air in no time.

Thank you so much. That's so funny. I've never seen a brownish/gray sun until I visited China back in January!

Congrats on the date with the wiz in GUZ... :rolleyes: :blink: :unsure:

you have not seen gray until you see GUZ about 3-4 days waking up in the morning. this place is really bad.

>L

Thanks so much. Good wishes going your way too!!

Michael,

:) CONGRATS!!! :)

I know the feeling! We've shared the same timeline now for some time and as hoped we are neck and neck once again. When we learned of our interview date, I fast thought of you and was hoping you had learned of your date also.

We'll be in GUZ a few days ahead of you both, but I'm hoping we can get together for a meal when you and your SO arrive. My SO tells me she'd enjoy this.

Sorry you will miss ACH, but as others have stated, forget about it and concentrate on the near future interview. I will arrive in time for another visit at ACH.

Keep in touch as you learn your travel plans. We will arrive in GUZ on the 12th of November and if all goes well be departing with the "PINK" on Saturday, November 17th.

Wishing you and your SO the best!

Clayton

Edited by clayton2103 (see edit history)

Michael,

:) CONGRATS!!! :D

I know the feeling! We've shared the same timeline now for some time and as hoped we are neck and neck once again. When we learned of our interview date, I fast thought of you and was hoping you had learned of your date also.

We'll be in GUZ a few days ahead of you both, but I'm hoping we can get together for a meal when you and your SO arrive. My SO tells me she'd enjoy this.

Sorry you will miss ACH, but as others have stated, forget about it and concentrate on the near future interview. I will arrive in time for another visit at ACH.

Keep in touch as you learn your travel plans. We will arrive in GUZ on the 12th of November and if all goes well be departing with the "PINK" on Saturday, November 17th.

Wishing you and your SO the best!

Clayton

CONGRATULATIONS to you and your sweet gal too!!!!!

Thank you Clayton. Same thoughts crossed my mind when I learned of date. (just needed to fire off e-mail to my honey before posting). Wished I was doing the ACH thing, but no can do, and that is just how it is. I will probably be arriving on the 17th or 18th (most like very early am 18th). Any thoughts on how soon yours and my SO should be in Guangzhou for medical? I've sent her more than enough to pay for "expedited medical results" processing.

My sweet gal and I would love to meet for a meal! Let's stay in touch

Edited by michaelt (see edit history)

Congrat's to You!!

Wow, that is good news. I was hoping for the same type of news

yesterday, but no such luck. Now GZ will be shut down for the

Holiday. I guess I will call next Thursday and Friday, and hope for

the best. Our timelines are very close, I went to Harbin in January

to meet my sweet bride, and ever since my life has changed.

All we need is that damn P4!

Good Luck to you both, I hope we can meet in GZ too.

-Ron

Michael and Clayton, and the rest of the guys with the interview quickly coming up, my best wishes on success with the interview are with you. It's great that you're gonna be there in Guangzhou to share the elation of the pink slip with your lady's.

Good luck yaw,

tsap seui

Michael and Clayton, and the rest of the guys with the interview quickly coming up, my best wishes on success with the interview are with you. It's great that you're gonna be there in Guangzhou to share the elation of the pink slip with your lady's.

Good luck yaw,

tsap seui

Thank you so much for your nice words. I will pass them all along to my sweet gal. I always tell her it is "our" interview, just as I refer to my house (that she will be coming to), as "our" house. I have prepared as much as I can for her, now she must do her thing. I wished I could do it all for her, but I'd look lousy in a wig and a dress... : )