GOT INTERVIEW DATE!!!

LOL...I am the same way Michael. It's our life together, we are a team, and it was "our" interview. You guys will do just fine and she is very lucky that you can be with her.

tsap seui

LOL...I am the same way Michael. It's our life together, we are a team, and it was "our" interview. You guys will do just fine and she is very lucky that you can be with her.

tsap seui

Thank you. I feel very lucky too because 1 month ago I did not think I could go. New job, great boss. Please keep us posted how all goes for you. You have many good friends here.

Get all your paper work wrapped up and best wishes to ya'll. Good luck.

As aye,

Jim

It has been my focus for the last 3 months! My sweetheart has not gotten P4 yet, but she has seen all the forms.

Thank you so much for your good wishes. I will pass along to the love of my life tonight!

The show will go well, despite no ACH. As for having a net or not, you do! It is CFL!

(Working without a net doesn't guarantee failure, just makes you pay more attention to your gut instincts! :) )

We will be wishing you luck! And we October folks will soften them up for you in November!

Edited by I love Sunshine (see edit history)

The show will go well, despite no ACH. As for having a net or not, you do! It is CFL!

(Working without a net doesn't guarantee failure, just makes you pay more attention to your gut instincts! :blink: )

We will be wishing you luck! And we October folks will soften them up for you in November!

Blaze us all a nice pink trail please!!!!!

By the way, may I ask how many days before interview should one arrive in Guangzhou to insure receipt of medical results? (taking into account the usual silly stuff that can happen!!)

Edited by michaelt (see edit history)

(Working without a net doesn't guarantee failure, just makes you pay more attention to your gut instincts! :angry: )

and I also meant to say thank you!!!!!!

Guest Rob & Jin

Called DOS this morning and got interview date of November 19th. It's a Monday which I had hoped would be the "ACH" part of my trip, but gal at DOS said interview date change could take additional 3 to 6 months.....gee...should I think about that???????? No way!!!! We'll do it without ACH I guess...like working without a net? : )

Good luck with the interview

Called DOS this morning and got interview date of November 19th. It's a Monday which I had hoped would be the "ACH" part of my trip, but gal at DOS said interview date change could take additional 3 to 6 months.....gee...should I think about that???????? No way!!!! We'll do it without ACH I guess...like working without a net? : )

Good luck with the interview

Thank you. I must say I am bummed though, for not being able to go to ACH. I will be there for the interview but I was counting on paving an easier way for my sweetheart and reinforcing my love and care for her, and also getting a feel for Consulate Officer's demeanor.

I know my one previous trip to her in January does not comapre to most here at CFL, but a recent (and good) job change (better home life, health insurance, weekends off) in May made it impossible, BUT we write everyday since October 1st last year, webcam every weekend, and send each other sweet gifts from time to time. I just wish I our interview was ANY day except a Monday morning!!

Any uplifting thoughts?

Edited by michaelt (see edit history)