Another interview date!

After seeing I love Sunshine's post about their date, I decided since our P3s were only 2 days apart I probably should check on ours.

So I called DOS and after a surprisingly short wait, I talked to a very nice lady who said an interview had been scheduled for October 11!

Holy Crap!! I wasn't expecting one until end of Oct. or early Nov. A very pleasant surprise. <_< I'm kinda glad we didn't get it as early as ILS cause that's a pretty short notice. As it is, we'll have a few less weeks that I thought. Not complaining though. B)

Heads-up to Clayton,michaelt, Gordon and some others. Yours may come sooner than you expect as well.

Good luck to all!! :)

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nice Illinois Dave, it seems like things are moving along for everyone lately!! Let us know how things go for you, where you stay, and questions asked of course. Thanks <_<

Note: It is nice to see things going well for a fellow dude from Illinois!! B)

Very nice Illinois Dave, it seems like things are moving along for everyone lately!! Let us know how things go for you, where you stay, and questions asked of course. Thanks :)

Note: It is nice to see things going well for a fellow dude from Illinois!! :P

Thanks Shenzhen. <_<

I'll defintately keep everyone posted as we move along.

Yeah, we've got a pretty good contingent from Il. Not quite as large as the Texas one yet, but we're working on it. B)

BTW, my SO lives in Shenzhen and Sycamore's not all that far from Plainfield, so we'' have to keep in touch. I'll PM you.

After seeing I love Sunshine's post about their date, I decided since our P3s were only 2 days apart I probably should check on ours.

So I called DOS and after a surprisingly short wait, I talked to a very nice lady who said an interview had been scheduled for October 11!

Holy Crap!! I wasn't expecting one until end of Oct. or early Nov. A very pleasant surprise. :) I'm kinda glad we didn't get it as early as ILS cause that's a pretty short notice. As it is, we'll have a few less weeks that I thought. Not complaining though. :P

Heads-up to Clayton,michaelt, Gordon and some others. Yours may come sooner than you expect as well.

<_< YEA!!!! & WOW!!!! B)

That was a fast interview date given you. I am very happy for you both. It gives me hope also for a short turnaround from P3 return to interview date.

Yes, I read ILS's post also and I was on the phone to DOS just to check regardless of how far behind you two I am. No change, but I know it will come soon. I think we may receive our interview date while visiting with Wen Li in the next several weeks.

Now get off your hump and get your paperwork done!!!

We're all pulling for you Dave. GOOD LUCK!

Clayton

:cheering: YEA!!!! & WOW!!!! :cheering:

That was a fast interview date given you. I am very happy for you both. It gives me hope also for a short turnaround from P3 return to interview date.

Yes, I read ILS's post also and I was on the phone to DOS just to check regardless of how far behind you two I am. No change, but I know it will come soon. I think we may receive our interview date while visiting with Wen Li in the next several weeks.

Now get off your hump and get your paperwork done!!!

We're all pulling for you Dave. GOOD LUCK!

Clayton

LOL. Thanks Clayton.

Get off my hump is right! :)

This caught me way off guard. I've got alot to do in the next month. I was going to get the I-134 notarized and the employer letter done this month anyway so that's not a big deal. But now I've got to plan the wedding and reception much sooner than I anticipated.

The pressure's on now. :)

I'm sure you won't be far behind. It could come any day now. :)

Best of luck to you too.

Holy Crap!! I wasn't expecting one until end of Oct. or early Nov. A very pleasant surprise. :cheering: I'm kinda glad we didn't get it as early as ILS cause that's a pretty short notice. As it is, we'll have a few less weeks that I thought. Not complaining though. :cheering:

Great news Dave. I read this to late to call DOS. I will have to wait till Monday. Good going Guy's!!!!!

Alright Dave, you guys are on your way to success now. I hope the best for you both.

Good luck to everyone, looks like quite a few are gonna have their dreams come true in short order now!!

tsap seui

Guest Rob & Jin

Alright Dave, you guys are on your way to success now. I hope the best for you both.

Good luck to everyone, looks like quite a few are gonna have their dreams come true in short order now!!

tsap seui

Great news guys, i will keep my fingers crossed for you on the day