Interview results

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greetings,

Yes it was a great day all around. Waiting in the coffee shop with Ben was quite an experience. Ben was very anxious as the morning progressed.

Every time someone with dark hair would come around the corner from the consulate escalator, Ben would perk up and about come out of his seat to see if it was his lao po.

As you can imagine.....everyone coming around the corner had dark hair...hehehe.

All in all, we were both well prepared, thanks to the advice and knowledge of so many CFL members. It's better to bring the "Kitchen Sink" and not need it, then to be sitting there without the one document they decide to request.

Good job Ben, and best of luck to you, Xue Ying, and Nini.

Obie

Just want to let everyone know that my lao po got visa today at 9:55am. There were 4 questions asked,

#1-How we met?

#2-How many times I came to China to see her.

#3-Did my future daughter finish high school and what do you want to learn in college and she said accounting, then the VO smiled.

#4- Does she like math and she said yes and he smiled again.

That was it, still in shock so few questions asked

The VO looked at tax returns and passport, that's it. The whole process lasted 5 minutes.

Still hoping to hear good news from Obie.

Thank you CFL family for all the help and support.

Bye for now my friends will keep in touch.

Ben, Xue Ying and Nini.

Hi, Congradulations. Thank you so much for posting this info.

My Lao Po and i read all of these post and they help her feel better about our interview. We practice all the time now geting ready.

Yes, we did and it was the best decision we ever did through this process, highly recommend them except for the bed is a little hard, but we were so close to the consulate and Mr and Mrs Yang were so very helpful throughout.

Ben, Xue Ying and NIni

Congratulations from the three of us to the three of you!

We got interview on Wednesday and then Mrs Yang was able to check online on Thursday nite to see if visa was ready. We went the next day around 9am to pick up visa and that is it!!! We are now in Nanning waiting to come home on Tuesday, but we are partying here til that day with family, it is so happy time for us now. Obie if you get this hope you had a nice flight back to the USA.:lol:

We got interview on Wednesday and then Mrs Yang was able to check online on Thursday nite to see if visa was ready. We went the next day around 9am to pick up visa and that is it!!! We are now in Nanning waiting to come home on Tuesday, but we are partying here til that day with family, it is so happy time for us now. Obie if you get this hope you had a nice flight back to the USA.:)

thank you.. little bit of relieve that my wife interview is thursday and we will get visa on saturday.

>L

Just want to let everyone know that my lao po got visa today at 9:55am. There were 4 questions asked,

#1-How we met?

#3-Did my future daughter finish high school and what do you want to learn in college and she said accounting, then the VO smiled.

The VO looked at tax returns and passport, that's it. The whole process lasted 5 minutes.

Ben, Xue Ying and Nini.

Congratulations and thank you for keeping us all posted!!

#1-How we met?

Ben, Xue Ying and Nini.

Congratulations and thank you for keeping us all posted!!

wow, congrats man!! sorry for the late response.

:guitar: :guitar: :guitar: :guitar: :guitar: :guitar: :bangin: :cheering: :cheering: