Interview results

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just want to say thank you to everyone for your wishes, and all is well now here in America. My SO has started learning english in school in Main Street Flushing, Queens, all asian stores and great places to eat chinese authentic food is like home. We went to social security office and SO applied for id # but K2 step daughter not allowed now. We went to civil court to get license to marry and now we are just waiting for rings to perform the marriage. Took new family to Manhattan to see Chinatown, Times Square and Rockefeller Center and my office, took lots of pics very happy. It has been great at home with them and the 2 cats, but a little tight quarters, but they not seem to mind. Anyhow my family loves them and I think we are going to be a great family!!

Thanks again to all of you who have helped me along the way and wish all those awaiting to be with there loved ones all the best!!!

Ben, Amy and Nina

Just want to say thank you to everyone for your wishes, and all is well now here in America. My SO has started learning english in school in Main Street Flushing, Queens, all asian stores and great places to eat chinese authentic food is like home. We went to social security office and SO applied for id # but K2 step daughter not allowed now. We went to civil court to get license to marry and now we are just waiting for rings to perform the marriage. Took new family to Manhattan to see Chinatown, Times Square and Rockefeller Center and my office, took lots of pics very happy. It has been great at home with them and the 2 cats, but a little tight quarters, but they not seem to mind. Anyhow my family loves them and I think we are going to be a great family!!

Thanks again to all of you who have helped me along the way and wish all those awaiting to be with there loved ones all the best!!!

Ben, Amy and Nina

Good for you Ben, Amy and Nina and I wish you all the very best. I hope to write the same letter to all the wonderful people at CFL in the next couple of months. Thanks for your good wishes too!