SHE PASSED THE INTERVIEW

agm

Hello All

On 8/27, we had the interview, and she passed.

I found the big differences between Hong Kong interview and Guangzhou interview. ( as far as Guangzhou interview, I know only from this site )

My paperworks were so complete, they did not ask any questions nor additional back-up informations I had with me.

However, since we had only three other couples with us for the afternoon interview, and I do not think they were for K-3, the interviewer had enough time to compare the informations they had with the paperworks I handed out to them.

The interviewer even did not ask me any question and I was asked tobe seated, but, my wife was asked very few questions:

1. How we met

2. Age differnces

3. Communication methods

4. My previous divorces

The pre-interview by non-U.S. interviewer, which was done by the local staff member of the consulate was in the detail, but very helpful and tried to listen to my wife's answers very carefully. It looked like that she was the one who can make some degree of the decision.

Then, U.S. staff came to ask my wife almost same questions again, and the interview was done with approval.

I will write more in the detail of the interview and my analysis for the difference between Hong Kong and Guanzhou interview later.

agm

Congratulations !! :)

It is great to hear this good news !!!

California here you come !!!!

Best wishes !! :lol:

CONGRATULATIONS!! :D