Do you like your SO lips

My wife asked me this morning if I wanted her to get tattoo lips. I have a picture of her when she was 25 and her lips are very rosey red. She indicates that when she was 24 she had this tattoo red put on the lips. Now at age 36, it is just a nice pink color.. really what I would call normal.

Would you want your SO to have the tattoo lips done before she came to the USA?

I told I really like her the way she is now today. I dont think she liked my answer. Just seems to me that you can tell it is a tattoo type red and not lipstick, and other girls will notice this and maybe say something to offend her.

>L

My wife asked me this morning if I wanted her to get tattoo lips. I have a picture of her when she was 25 and her lips are very rosey red. She indicates that when she was 24 she had this tattoo red put on the lips. Now at age 36, it is just a nice pink color.. really what I would call normal.

Would you want your SO to have the tattoo lips done before she came to the USA?

I told I really like her the way she is now today. I dont think she liked my answer. Just seems to me that you can tell it is a tattoo type red and not lipstick, and other girls will notice this and maybe say something to offend her.

>L

With all due respect, I like the way your wife's lips look as they are.

I love my wife's lips.

I like the au natural look. Then if she wants to change her look, she can apply any colours and change out at a later time. Just like her temporary tattoos, she puts one on now and then. The fun part is trying to find what it is and where it is. It wouldn't be any fun if it were permanent. So, I like variety in the way she looks.

As aye,

Jim

I like the au natural look. Then if she wants to change her look, she can apply any colours and change out at a later time. Just like her temporary tattoos, she puts one on now and then. The fun part is trying to find what it is and where it is. It wouldn't be any fun if it were permanent. So, I like variety in the way she looks.

As aye,

Jim

au na-tu-ral is the way to go!

Any tattoo bothers me.

Your wife does look like she has nice sized lips like my wife does. I knda like it, but all natural - everything - for me.

yeah, it's also strange to see Asian women with breast augmentation. As in the immortal words of Mr. OJ Simpson "Don't fit."

I read the title of this thread, and thought it MUST be a joke.

How could any person NOT like their SO's lips?

I guess each person finds different things attractive about their chosen partner, but for me kissing is one of my favorite things, thus, her lips are wonderful to me.

My wife does not have those pouting lips that some men like, she has lips that match her face, and that speak to me in words that touch my heart.

My wife has lips that kiss me (always in private of course) and make my heart stop, and beat wildly all at the same time.

My wife has lips that tenderly support me when I am down, or tired, or in any way need my loves support.

Before we married, before we met in person, I told my (now) wife I liked to kiss. She said she was not a good kisser. I believe this is the only time my wife was wrong.

Yes, I like my SO's lips. I am 8,000 miles from her, and there are many things I miss being away from her, but at the top of the list are her lips.. for all these reasons I listed, and more.

I read the title of this thread, and thought it MUST be a joke.

How could any person NOT like their SO's lips?

I guess each person finds different things attractive about their chosen partner, but for me kissing is one of my favorite things, thus, her lips are wonderful to me.

My wife does not have those pouting lips that some men like, she has lips that match her face, and that speak to me in words that touch my heart.

My wife has lips that kiss me (always in private of course) and make my heart stop, and beat wildly all at the same time.

My wife has lips that tenderly support me when I am down, or tired, or in any way need my loves support.

Before we married, before we met in person, I told my (now) wife I liked to kiss. She said she was not a good kisser. I believe this is the only time my wife was wrong.

Yes, I like my SO's lips. I am 8,000 miles from her, and there are many things I miss being away from her, but at the top of the list are her lips.. for all these reasons I listed, and more.

Sweet...real sweet. I know that feeling, my brother. :lol: Nice.

I don't have a problem with cosmetic tattooing but fashions change. It locks her into one color of lipstick. She may want to change colors later. My wife seldom ever wears any make up. She doesn't need it. She still looks damn good at her age without it.

Any tattoo bothers me.

Your wife does look like she has nice sized lips like my wife does. I knda like it, but all natural - everything - for me.

yeah, it's also strange to see Asian women with breast augmentation. As in the immortal words of Mr. OJ Simpson "Don't fit."

My wife is amazed at all the cosmetic surgery American men and women have done, mainly the breast augmentation by women. Yes I prefer my wife natural and would not want it any other way.

I talked to my wife again this morning about this. She will stay with her current look. She did not seem offended I liked her the way she is without all the permanent makeup tattoo stuff. :lol:

Like someone else mentioned, she has the eyebrow darken and lenghtened a little, and the lips still show a little of the old red tattoo stuff from many years ago, but it mostly natural pink now. I think she is prefect the way she is, so she is happy.

The whole problem came about because one of my wifes girl friends is 31, and just met an austrilian guy this week. She wanted to get the tattoo stuff also.. My wife having already done this at age 24 likes to be 'fashionable' as she calls it.

>L

Edited by LGR_WEI (see edit history)