INTERVIEW !

I started to worry, Yizhen went up at 7:35am, and I think she might have been the last one out at 12:45pm! The wait was worse for Yizhen, but it was very bad for me, also. Yizhen said the VO was a blue eyed woman, her husband was also a carpenter. Yizhen was asked 8 questions, and asked to provide the I-134. Yizhen showed her the photos, and the VO looked through them and asked several questions, concerning the english captions I included with the photos. We are tired and want to celebrate, we will give more details soon! Mike & Zhen

CONGRATULATIONS

I started to worry, Yizhen went up at 7:35am, and I think she might have been the last one out at 12:45pm! The wait was worse for Yizhen, but it was very bad for me, also. Yizhen said the VO was a blue eyed woman, her husband was also a carpenter. Yizhen was asked 8 questions, and asked to provide the I-134. Yizhen showed her the photos, and the VO looked through them and asked several questions, concerning the english captions I included with the photos. We are tired and want to celebrate, we will give more details soon! Mike & Zhen

congrats man!! :) :D :cheering: :cheering: :guitar: :guitar: :guitar:

congrat.........mike and Zhen.....how long did you wait to get the visa picked up?......two days?....our interview date is monday..so if pass we would be able to pick it up on Wedn?.......and what kinda docs did your SO give to the VO ..i mean for them to keep....I-134 and medical report..rite?...anything else that they asked and keep..?.....Did you SO summit all those docs in the p4 before she saw the VO or She gave those to the VO directly when she saw him/she....thanks......just wanna to get heads up...and 8/8 was a really nice dayyyyyy..good for you.....

Hello Inailit88, most of the P-4 documents are inserted into the medical file and sealed. Then, they are submitted during the pre-interview wait, during the interview. When Yizhen was called to the VO's window, she said hello and good morning, no good afternoon. Then she quickly and nervously handed the VO, our photos, my I-134, and our passports, before she was asked. The VO went for the photos first! I had written some captions with the photos, and the VO asked Yizhen several quick questions to see if she knew what was written on the pages. For example, she asked if it was her sister in the photo, when it said with Yizhen's niece after the mariage registration! The VO quickly reviewed the I-134, and asked several questions while looking at my passport. Then,the VO began to ask the interview questions.

I hope this helps, if you need more just ask, Mike & Zhen

Hello Inailit88, most of the P-4 documents are inserted into the medical file and sealed. Then, they are submitted during the pre-interview wait, during the interview. When Yizhen was called to the VO's window, she said hello and good morning, no good afternoon. Then she quickly and nervously handed the VO, our photos, my I-134, and our passports, before she was asked. The VO went for the photos first! I had written some captions with the photos, and the VO asked Yizhen several quick questions to see if she knew what was written on the pages. For example, she asked if it was her sister in the photo, when it said with Yizhen's niece after the mariage registration! The VO quickly reviewed the I-134, and asked several questions while looking at my passport. Then,the VO began to ask the interview questions.

I hope this helps, if you need more just ask, Mike & Zhen

thanks mike....how long did it take for you guys to pick up the visa after the interview from the china post? two days?did you ever fill out ds-230 part II after the interview?....we are doing k3 too....or ds-230 II is just for cr-1 I-130 only?.....and for the medical report what did you bring to the hospital ?....just the medical forms?...anything else....my SO just paid the NIV fee ..it's 780 ..though...not what they said 830 ...wondering if it has anything to do with the increasing value of the china RMB....thanks...