Need to do something with the HOLD cases

i finally out of dark hole, i think it really reason that my husband's senator finally wanted to help him. so i think that is good idea that all of the same state got together to find your senator and push them. senator most of time has a sepical way to contact to FBI and DOS. i was on hold a long time. i do understand who was on hold peoples feeling. i feeled so sorry ones still on hold. Keep strong. just believe we will win. last week when we went to the church and i pray all of on hold ones got the visa and out of the dark as soon as posibble.

Nicole

i finally out of dark hole, i think it really reason that my husband's senator finally wanted to help him. so i think that is good idea that all of the same state got together to find your senator and push them. senator most of time has a sepical way to contact to FBI and DOS. i was on hold a long time. i do understand who was on hold peoples feeling. i feeled so sorry ones still on hold. Keep strong. just believe we will win. last week when we went to the church and i pray all of on hold ones got the visa and out of the dark as soon as posibble.

Nicole

:wacko: :blink: congratulations, Nicole! another "hold" released.

Nicole

A big congratulations Nicole. I know you have been waiting such a long, long, time. We are so happy for you. :D :lol: :greenblob: :greenblob: :greenblob:

My honey called Ca again and was told that my case has been on hold for 229 days. :D it means that it has been on hold from last Oct. and my interivew was in Nov. really unbelievable

anyone else here know how long your case has been on hold. it is really unusual that it has been half a year already.

HOW LONG DO WE HAVE TO SUFFER THIS SHIT STILL? :(

Guest connection
My honey called Ca again and was told that my case has been on hold for 229 days.  :angry:  it means that it has been on hold from last Oct. and my interivew was in Nov. really unbelievable

anyone else here know how long your case has been on hold. it is really unusual that it has been half a year already.

The only thing I want to say to you is "keep the faith".

My case might have been on-hold since August 02, but I was not notified by CA about this status until early May. When I felt I was doomed, I got the EMS from GZ 20 days later.

The thing is you need to have a deep belief that you are clean and innocent by all means. On-hold cases can still be cleared in a timely manner and I do believe people are working on these cases now. So just keep your presure on CA and Senators. The ordeal will be over soon.

Hi, SBS, Tunger,

How did you find out since when your case has been holding? What does "CA" mean? When I talked to KC, she refused to give me that information. The only thing I Know is that my case went into name check in July 2002, and had interview November 2002, and the case is holding :lol:

Thanks.

Christy

All,

I have written my thoughts and proposal for action moving forward and pinned it. Hope nobody minds, but I felt that this thread was getting unfocused and more of a vent session. Venting is important, but preaching to the choir does not yield results. Action does.

P.J.