tsap seui

Tsap seui, when I read your story, I cannot help but imagine the immense frustration you must have felt, especially when they give you little idea of what happened or what you can do to overcome.

All through our lives we are taught that if we didn't do something correctly, someone such as a teacher, coach or boss will teach us how to do better, then hold us to this higher standard. But when we are not given any direction, the feeling is hopelessness.

I admire the courage of you and your fiancee. I wish you can put this behind you very soon and get the pink!

Edited by I love Sunshine (see edit history)
  • Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tsap seui, we were reading the posts while in GUZ for our interview and were wondering where you were also. We are so sorry to hear of your "blue", but I agree with Yuanyang, I think you will hear very soon, because you were not asked for any additional information, possibly they will get the security check completed quickly, and call your SO to come and pick-up the visa! Good Luck, we hope you get the visa very soon,

Mike & Zhen

tsap seui

On so many posts on CFL, I've often wished that I could help, but lacked the experience and hadn't "been there and done that." However, I have been in your boat. I know exactly how you felt then and now. It tears your guts out. But, you have handled it gracefully and wisely. I say "wisely" because I know some would fire off a few rounds while there and make it worse on themselves. Now, you do the waiting game again, but the time will pass quickly. As many others have said, one day you will look back on it all and not realize where the time has gone. It was only this last March that my wife got her blueslip. Right now that seems like 10 years ago. Just keep preparing for her arrival; she will be there soon. Best Wishes! :)

Again, thanks guys.

Ron, you've helped me in many more ways than you know. As you were well ahead of me in the process I often read your posts and gained lots of insight that helped me prepare. I was shocked when your girlfriend got the blue slip but it helped me to better understand just how arbitrary the process is and gave me strength if we got a blue slip at the interview.

You and your girlfriend were well prepared man. Some women go to the interview with their little quarter inch of evidence, get asked two questions, and in less than five minutes walk away with a pink slip... it's just the way it is.

I gotta say though, while my girlfriend and I were prepared for a blue slip that asked for other evidence, a blue slip asking for nothing but to wait was simply a sucker punch out of nowhere to us both. We had worked so hard to prepare and it hurt but we're both getting stronger and now that the shock is over our committment and love for each other grows steadily.

Thanks for your lead Ron, Rick, the hillbilly from "Gawga" and the others who have perservered... we too will overcome this setback.

tsap seui

Hey Tsap I wanted to comment on another post of yours in Steve's thread but this thread is more appropriate. When you said you came home alone to the Welcome Home banner it brought up some painful memories of my own when my then fiancee was rejected at her interview. Man oh man do I ever remember the shock. I cried for a couple of days straight and then went on about my daily life with a black cloud following me for quite a while. All in all it was about a month before I could see straight. But as always I bounch back with even more determination than before. My wife's and mine determination is 2nd to none and our love is incredibly strong. From one hillbilly to anuder, thems womens is awesummmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Tsap I wanted to comment on another post of yours in Steve's thread but this thread is more appropriate. When you said you came home alone to the Welcome Home banner it brought up some painful memories of my own when my then fiancee was rejected at her interview. Man oh man do I ever remember the shock. I cried for a couple of days straight and then went on about my daily life with a black cloud following me for quite a while. All in all it was about a month before I could see straight. But as always I bounch back with even more determination than before. My wife's and mine determination is 2nd to none and our love is incredibly strong. From one hillbilly to anuder, thems womens is awesummmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good for you! Hope to have your attitude if needed!

Thank you

Thank you

I really hope it's not needed for you Michael. Good luck to you!

Again, thanks guys.

Ron, you've helped me in many more ways than you know. As you were well ahead of me in the process I often read your posts and gained lots of insight that helped me prepare. I was shocked when your girlfriend got the blue slip but it helped me to better understand just how arbitrary the process is and gave me strength if we got a blue slip at the interview.

You and your girlfriend were well prepared man. Some women go to the interview with their little quarter inch of evidence, get asked two questions, and in less than five minutes walk away with a pink slip... it's just the way it is.

I gotta say though, while my girlfriend and I were prepared for a blue slip that asked for other evidence, a blue slip asking for nothing but to wait was simply a sucker punch out of nowhere to us both. We had worked so hard to prepare and it hurt but we're both getting stronger and now that the shock is over our committment and love for each other grows steadily.

Thanks for your lead Ron, Rick, the hillbilly from "Gawga" and the others who have perservered... we too will overcome this setback.

tsap seui

tsap seui,

Keep your chin up! I know it will all work out fine.

Keep her spirits up and keep it in her head that everything will be fine.

David

Thank you

I really hope it's not needed for you Michael. Good luck to you!

Thank you. And the same wishes go your way. By the way, found "Smeads" End Tab Classification Folders" at Staples today and looks like I'll be "re-working" everything to go into these boring and gray, drab-looking folders. Also reprinted all 4x6's to be clumped into a stack for viewing (vs my elegant photo album/labeled presentation) I can do government....I was in the Navy....I can do anything they ask....jump through flaming hoops?...ok...when shall I start?.... Thanks for your kind words!