I got an interview date!!!

After waiting 27 minutes on hold for DOS, I finally got in and they said our date is July 5 at 7.15am!

Wow...I really mean wow! That was so much quicker than I anticipated. I thought early august at the earliest and late August for sure, but I'm not complaining.

:george:

Good luck to everyone else waiting....

Guest Mike and Lily

After waiting 27 minutes on hold for DOS, I finally got in and they said our date is July 5 at 7.15am!

Wow...I really mean wow! That was so much quicker than I anticipated. I thought early august at the earliest and late August for sure, but I'm not complaining.

:rolleyes:

Wonderful! See you in GUZ!

Wonderful! See you in GUZ!

I wish I could, but it's not going to be possible. I just went for 23 days last month, thinking it would be a while before her interview and we hadn't seen each other since January. But I'll be sure to mail off my passport soon. Hope we both walk out with PINK.

What was your timeline?

This is what I don't understand. I am happy for everyone who is receiving their P3 and Visas but I do not understand why mine is taking so long compared to others, especially when I am in the same time frame as they are.

CONGRATULATIONS ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

I hope ours comes so quickly! Mike & Zhen

Good news on the interview!

I'm not sure sending your passport if you will not be there is a good idea. It is typically used to prove that YOU ARE THERE to support her and since you won't be that could be a problem.

-James

I'm not sure sending your passport if you will not be there is a good idea. It is typically used to prove that YOU ARE THERE to support her and since you won't be that could be a problem.

-James

Well she isn't going to pretend I'm there or anything like that. I thought people said it was a good idea so as to not prove fraud, since no fraud guy would give up his passport.

I made copies of it too, so I'll have to rethink about sending it I guess.

Thanks! :)

-James

Well she isn't going to pretend I'm there or anything like that. I thought people said it was a good idea so as to not prove fraud, since no fraud guy would give up his passport.

I made copies of it too, so I'll have to rethink about sending it I guess.

Thanks! :)

Mailing your passport to China is risky, and won't prove anything, since it won't have the stamps showing that you are in the country. Send copies instead.

If you are there at the time of the interview, you can hand it to her to prove you are there.

CONGRATULATIONS !

Copy your passport, the bio page and stamps to show you've visited her. Either better would be to scan them and send her the JPG or PDF file.