Many many Blue slips today!!!!

Or..........as my very cynical SO just pointed out, maybe the number of pink slips will be going down over the next month so the USCIS can hit them with that new fee increase.

Geez, she's even getting more cynical than me now, hahaha :unsure: p)

Too cynical. The Consulate is Dept. of State, which has nothing to do with USCIS. Two different governments. The increase in fees at USCIS has absolutely nothing to do with DOS and DOS doesn't benefit from any of those fee increases.

Our pink came on an odd numbered day.

OUR PINK CAME ON A "GOOD DAY" DO NOT KNOW THE DATE, DO NOT CARE, MAYBE IT IS THE PHASE OF THE MOON, OR ALIGNMENT OF PLANETS,

BUT THE NUMBER OF BLUES ARE UP, AND AS STATED BEFORE IN THHIS THREAD WHEN PICKED UP THE VISA AT EMS WE WERE ALSO SHOCKED BY THE LACK OF VISA PACKS!!!!!

ALL WE CAN DO IS PRAY AND WISH A LOT OF LUCK FOR THOSE IN THE PROCESS!!

More proof of my theory on the GUZ process. Odd number day, blue slips. Even number day, approvals. Happended to us that way twice. Final approvals came on even number days, both times.

Very interresting???

Makes we wonder now, Just for the fact that our overcome appointent is on July 23rd.

Maybe DavidZ could get some statistics on this theory?

What do you think David?

I hope your ready for a bit of DaVanci code mystery...

you'll see the first bar graph shows that the days (odd or even) incline and decline across a few years...

It's not till you look at it with a line graph that you see an utterly, perfectly symmetrical structure unfold, as if only possible by the hand of god (or the consulate) :huh:

http://www.candleforlove.com/FAQ/Timelines/Graphs/CFL_blue_slip_days.jpg

you'll see the first bar graph shows that the days (odd or even) incline and decline across a few years...

It's not till you look at it with a line graph that you see an utterly, perfectly symmetrical structure unfold, as if only possible by the hand of god (or the consulate) :huh:

. . . or by virtue of the fact that there are almost exactly as many even days as there are odd days, and they total up to 100% :huh:

. . . or by virtue of the fact that there are almost exactly as many even days as there are odd days, and they total up to 100% :huh:

you just don't want to have any fun with this.... :huh:

you just don't want to have any fun with this.... :huh:

Now if it formed a pentagram that would be cool

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/dc/Pentagram_and_human_body_(Agrippa).jpg

Edited by Randy W (see edit history)

Did she get a white slip with the blue? The white w/blue has instructions for mailing in the overcome documents. Don't mess with getting an appointment unless you really need to.

We just got a BLUE, No white!

I am so sorry to hear this. Well keep going.

My wife is in Guz too, but she is just finishing up.