Many many Blue slips today!!!!

Just a little update for everyone.

My wife told me that most people interviewed today got BLUE!!!!!

As i was sitting in the coffie shop i only seen three maybe four PINKS

All the rest where BLUE SLIPS!!!!!

I'm not sure why but that is what is happening today here in GZ!!

Just a little update for everyone.

My wife told me that most people interviewed today got BLUE!!!!!

As i was sitting in the coffie shop i only seen three maybe four PINKS

All the rest where BLUE SLIPS!!!!!

I'm not sure why but that is what is happening today here in GZ!!

THis was also the case late last week. We picked up our Visa at the post office (EMS delivery site) on Friday and I was surprised to see only a few EMS packs!!!

Seems to be a case of a day with few well prepared cases. Even the best prepared can slip up of something small like Vaccinations needed for green-card visa like CR-1.

Did she get a white slip with the blue? The white w/blue has instructions for mailing in the overcome documents. Don't mess with getting an appointment unless you really need to.

We just got a BLUE, No white!

Did she get a white slip with the blue? The white w/blue has instructions for mailing in the overcome documents. Don't mess with getting an appointment unless you really need to.

We just got a BLUE, No white!

Now do what you gotta do to make it "PINK"! :P

• 2 weeks later...

GUZ needs to meet their end of month quota for denials. :angry:

Actually, the number of blue slips has decreased by a full 1/3rd over 1st quarter 2006. Just take my word on it and don't ask for my source.

That nullifies my CFL 'shelter' theory as K1s have already meet the same number of denials as all last year for K1s on CFL :ph34r: but the others are running a better rate than last year so far...

GUZ needs to meet their end of month quota for denials. :angry:

Actually, the number of blue slips has decreased by a full 1/3rd over 1st quarter 2006. Just take my word on it and don't ask for my source.

That nullifies my CFL 'shelter' theory as K1s have already meet the same number of denials as all last year for K1s on CFL :ph34r: but the others are running a better rate than last year so far...

What's your stat-run look like for the K-3/4's so far ??

If one goes to the L&R pinned Timeline/FAQ/Forms topic.. you'll see at the top a new embedded image of a CFL 'visa scorecard' which I'll update periodically so people can see this basic chart...

just to save you a trip (this one time :angry: ), here's what it looks like:

http://www.candleforlove.com/FAQ/Timelines/Graphs/CFL_Visa_Rate_2007.jpg

If one goes to the L&R pinned Timeline/FAQ/Forms topic.. you'll see at the top a new embedded image of a CFL 'visa scorecard' which I'll update periodically so people can see this basic chart...

just to save you a trip (this one time :P ), here's what it looks like:

http://www.candleforlove.com/FAQ/Timelines/Graphs/CFL_Visa_Rate_2007.jpg

Great and thanks !! All this time and I never knew that data was right here, on the web page !!! :blink: :unsure: