Chinese hotel dirty slippers

If you have ever been in a budget hotel in China,then you know about those used dirty flip flops in every room.

If you stayed in a budget Chinese hotel with your fiance/wife,did she actually put those nasty slippers on her bare feet?

What did you say to her when she did?

Budget hotels use budget slippers.

We stayed at one in Guangzhou. We didn't use the slippers, but I found it very interesting their slippers obviously used stolen logos. Two, one from Nike and the other from the NBA, but both were spelled wrong!! On the slippers it was Niek and BNA. Otherwise they looked like the original.

Too bad the hotels here in USA don't have them (disposable).

I have noticed that the airport park and ride busses have them. I even got a pair because they were free. They are called airport booties but they are the same as I saw in China hotels.

• 2 weeks later...

I guess I have been staying in the CHEAPEST Chinese budget hotels.

I find those disposable slippers to be too small to fit my feet.

Ive been coming to China for 6 years and my bare feet have NEVER touched the ground,not even in my own apartment.

are you in the north or south....

i find my feet just get too hot to be in slippers all the time,

the ol' piggies need to breathe :unsure:

My SO uses the dirty slippers without any problems. I would too, but they're around 5 sizes too small.

ive never been in a hotel that had someone elses old slippers, i think if i found um i'd bring um downstairs to the front desk and turn them into lost and found :)