GOT IT! From Blue to Pink, Yessssssssssss!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you all so much. After I confirm that she has the visa in her hand, which I should know by tomorrow, I will post the whole experience of interview, etc. Right now I'm on my lunch break and need to get back to work. Thanks again. I'll be back. :wub:

Congradulations!!!

This is even a hearty relief from me. Your case was filed on 02/24/06, and mine was on 02/27/06. I paid tight attention to your timeline. I even remembered how stressful you were when you were asked for additional evidence. Now all those are behind. What a day!

Best wishes to your life together!

Congratulations!

As Dennis and Jim said, we all look forward to meeting you!

Our meetings have always been multi-national, and recently they became multi-cultural with a visit from SinoTexas!

-Jams and Loving Candle and Daughter

My hunny's cell phone battery was weak and she forgot to bring the charger. I just got up to go to work and checked my email. Roger Lin emailed me and said that Ivy got her visa. I'm soooooooo happy and I can't call her. Congratulations Colorado! Damn, I have to go to work and I can't concentrate. I will post all the details later and thank everyone. Yahoooooooooooooooooooooo! Thank you CFL :cheering: :rolleyes:

Finally!

and

SWEET!

I knew your SO would eventually get her overcome!

Awesome!

Here's to hanging in there and keeping your composure and character throughout this process. Way to go RLS! I couldn't be happier for you!

A big and hearty CONGRATS!