Another Pink!

I sat in the hotel room in GUZ watching TV instead of bitting my nails on the fourth... She walked into the room and past me without a word. She saw me so relaxed that she played it like she just came back from shopping...

But they do appreciate the 'vote of confidence' attitude <_<

Congrats :blink:

My lady passed the interview which lasted not much more than two minutes.

She called midnight my time and chewed me out for falliing asleep before calling about the results..... "I had no doubt baby".

<_<

Amazingly quick process for you! Congratulations. :blink:

CONGRATULATIONS!! :) :cheering:

That is fast. What's your secret? :)

For us I guess the stars were lined up just right.

I think it did help that we had no red flags, no previous marriages, no problem with my income, no problem with her English, not even a speeding ticket, and I visited China three times as recommended by others.

My thanks go out to all who contribute this Website.

In the interview, the VO did ask a question I didn¡¯t expect: ¡°Do you know why his name is xxxx¡±. This leads me to believe they do and can snoop far into your past.

My parents were born in China but my last name is highly anglicized. My SO knew the long answer, but fortunately responded ¡°His name is xxxx because his fathers name is xxxx and his grandfathers name is xxxx.¡±, giving the simple literal answer.

CONGRATULATIONS!! :cheering: :cheering:

That is fast. What's your secret? :cheering:

For us I guess the stars were lined up just right.

I think it did help that we had no red flags, no previous marriages, no problem with my income, no problem with her English, not even a speeding ticket, and I visited China three times as recommended by others.

Excellent! Our situation is almost identical. No flags that I know of,no marriages, not problems with income or her English. Only two trips so far, the interview will make three. I hope we go as smoothly as you.

Congrats again.

Edited by IllinoisDave (see edit history)