Overcome

Am I correct in reading that I must have a credit card from a bank in China or an international credit card? Who in America has one of these? I did not see any credit card choice that looks familiar?

Such as Visa or MasterCard

usavisainformation.com.cn payment options include the use of international credit cards (Visa, Mastercard ) or China bank issued credit/debit cards. For full list of banks and supported cards and their supported location click here.

Select International Credit Card

Don't click where it says click here

Thank you.

My advice would be that she not leave the interview room until she thoroughly understands the reason(s) for the blue slip.

Ask questions of the VO who gives the blue slip before leaving the window.

Sit and read through the blue slip very carefully. Think about it.

Then go to Window 30 and either ask questions or tell the VO there what she thinks the blue slip requires and get verification.

You want to make an accurate and complete reponse.

Since I will be providing every possible piece of information and evidence I can think of, may my Fang have time to look for something that the VO asks of her or if he blue-slips and she thinks she has it, will they give her a few minutes to look through her "kitchen sink"?

Don't bother the VO. They will tell you to follow the instructions on the blule slip. They don't explain themselves. Kitchen sink or not. We had it, didn't even bother to look even though she had all the information requested in her hands.

*IF* you get the blue slip, get the phonecard fast. But don't expect to get an overcome appointment for maybe a month. Best time to get appoints seems to be the last week of the month. So far that is what Guangzhou says, and has been the rule lately.

Thank you so much...everyone. I'm not even going to let my mind go there yet!

Am I correct in reading that I must have a credit card from a bank in China or an international credit card? Who in America has one of these? I did not see any credit card choice that looks familiar?

I used my Visa

Thank you

No, if you had permission to mail your items in, you do not have to make an appointment. Some people are allowed to mail things in and others are not. We were not given the white sheet which tells you that you can mail in the requested information. :blink:

No, if you had permission to mail your items in, you do not have to make an appointment. Some people are allowed to mail things in and others are not. We were not given the white sheet which tells you that you can mail in the requested information. :blink:

Sorry. I accidently deleted my post. I was asking if I need to be calling for an appointment as rlheim was suggesting or wait for further instruction to my mailed in overcome information. Thanks for the reply RLS.

No, if you had permission to mail your items in, you do not have to make an appointment. Some people are allowed to mail things in and others are not. We were not given the white sheet which tells you that you can mail in the requested information. :draw:

Sorry. I accidently deleted my post. I was asking if I need to be calling for an appointment as rlheim was suggesting or wait for further instruction to my mailed in overcome information. Thanks for the reply RLS.

Follow all directions exactly as GUZ puts it. Don't try to invent the wheel here. :blink: