GUZ picked up petitions today!

Just ran a DHL check and what do you know? they picked up all the packages that were sent in September, but one from 9/6 wasn't. Get ready for some P3's soon!

Congrats!

You will get your P4 soon after name check. My P4 genetrated in 2 months GUZ pick up my package.Interview in 3 months.

Your SO can start to prepare stuff for interview, to print something out, such as telephone list, chat recorder, e-mails, develop photos and start to make note on them.It need long time and patience. Also need develop 2 -inch photo and 50X 50 foto for medicial exam and visa. Download the forms of P4 and start to practise fill in the forms.

So it won't make you feel rush when you get p4.

Edited by mama bear (see edit history)

Hey, Stacoto, you said you ran a DHL check, found out they had picked up all the packages that were sent in September, but one from 9/6 wasn't. Hey, you are waiting on a CR 1 visa right? But how come you are going to get ready for P3? It should be a P4, I think. Correct me if I am wrong about this, my friend.

Well, you info about the DHL was encouraging, do you think that kinda means my petition sent from NVC in late June has already arrived in GUZ too?

Share with me some thoughts on this.

FREEASABIRD

Hey, Stacoto, you said you ran a DHL check, found out they had picked up all the packages that were sent in September, but one from 9/6 wasn't. Hey, you are waiting on a CR 1 visa right? But how come you are going to get ready for P3? It should be a P4, I think. Correct me if I am wrong about this, my friend.

Well, you info about the DHL was encouraging, do you think that kinda means my petition sent from NVC in late June has already arrived in GUZ too?

FREEASABIRD

mama bear, thanks for the info. I hope you are right and we will get the P4 soon. Free, I know it's a P4, I mentioned P3 for all the K1's and K3's on board. I believe your petition should be in GUZ but you need to call NVC and DOS and press them for a positive confirmation on this.

Good luck!

FREEASABIRD

It looks like shipments were picked up and signed by STAMP all the way through Oct.16th. Mine should be coming up next. Good luck to all. :huh:

I'm pulling for you Ron.

FREEASABIRD

It looks like shipments were picked up and signed by STAMP all the way through Oct.16th. Mine should be coming up next. Good luck to all. :D

I'm pulling for you Ron.

FREEASABIRD

It looks like shipments were picked up and signed by STAMP all the way through Oct.16th. Mine should be coming up next. Good luck to all. :D

Thanks, Paul - it's been a long wait so far and I'm not at the P3 yet. And ctshore-2000, I will tell you what Stacato and Sir Lancelot told me about tracking. Go to the DHL website. Click on "Tracking."

I tracked by reference. Put I-730 in the reference field, then in the "Destination tariff point field, type CAN, enter the dates that you want to search and enter.

I had to try it a few times to know how to do it. If you know exactly when your package left NVC its easier. Good Luck. :angry:

Hey,Stacoto, you found out from the DHL that your petition has been picked up, but have you called the consulate or the visa service center to make sure about this? I suggest you give them a call to confirm.

FREEASABIRD

I don't know for sure that my petition was picked up. The only way to know for sure is when DOS tells you that the file has been entered into the computer. I called them (DOS) today and they say don't have it yet. BTW did you call NVC and/or DOS today?

Hey, Statoco, I have given the info for calling DOS to my wife, she is very busy at work every day, so I don't know if she has called yet. I will call her tomorrow to find out for sure. Well, I just get kind of frustrated every time I think about phone calls like this. You know, you just never get encouraging news from them.

I will update you when I know more ok?

You should know how much I am missing my wife. I can't wait to get to the states and give her a big hug and thousands of kisses!!!!

GOD BLESS!

FREEASABIRD

Hey,Stacoto, you found out from the DHL that your petition has been picked up, but have you called the consulate or the visa service center to make sure about this? I suggest you give them a call to confirm.

FREEASABIRD

I don't know for sure that my petition was picked up. The only way to know for sure is when DOS tells you that the file has been entered into the computer. I called them (DOS) today and they say don't have it yet. BTW did you call NVC and/or DOS today?

Be sure to call often (once a week, preferably Mondays) and let us know when your petition is entered into the system Stacato. Good luck!

If your petition gets entered, then most likely dnoblett's petition should also be entered.