Timelines are updated

David did I drop off the CR1 list?

Your payments were falling behind :)

I saw your K3 interview and moved you to the historical chart.. I see the daughter's CR2 is active.. so I put you back on ... that timeline's going to throw everything off ! ;)

How do I add myself to the timeline?

I added you. Welcome to CFL :ph34r:

no problem David I was wondering if you just missed it. With all the names and information, that is very, very, easy to do. thanks.

Rick

I saw your K3 interview and moved you to the historical chart.. I see the daughter's CR2 is active.. so I put you back on ... that timeline's going to throw everything off ! :)

Dave she got the K3 and I really disagreed with her not getting the K4. She is still going to get the CR1 and the CR2. I am not even sure if she will use the K3 since her time coming here to visit is when she will have her daughter out of school. So I may go over. Then we wait on the CR1/2.

Yeah and I called the bank and I have no idea how those automatic payments stopped.

I saw your K3 interview and moved you to the historical chart.. I see the daughter's CR2 is active.. so I put you back on ... that timeline's going to throw everything off ! :D

Dave she got the K3 and I really disagreed with her not getting the K4. She is still going to get the CR1 and the CR2. I am not even sure if she will use the K3 since her time coming here to visit is when she will have her daughter out of school. So I may go over. Then we wait on the CR1/2.

Yeah and I called the bank and I have no idea how those automatic payments stopped.

Interesting.. I must of missed you sharing this in the past...

Don't fret it. Once's they are here, they've got the GC.. no AOS hassles.. It's definitely a more relaxed feeling... :)

This is great information David. Thanks for being so meticulous on this information. Mine is now outta NVC so hanging on for the ride.

As aye,

Jim

Curious about the recent comments of NVC emails... I don't recall that before. IS that something you signed up for, like the USCIS updates? How did you sign up for the NVC one or is it a continuation of USCIS's email contact?

And does the email say it's going in a week or it's going now, or gone or what !?

Edited by DavidZixuan (see edit history)