My wife is quite insistant on having a clotheline in the back yard. I keep trying to tell her, the dryer will work fine. She is not budging :o ... doesn't she know I'm the man of the house?...... :bangin:

I think I will be finding a way to put her a clothesline in the backyard. B)

Any suggestions or experiences on this subject?

Hey NewDay, we do have a small line out that got some very infrequent use (she loves the dryer too), but there could also be another reason for the line........when in China, have you ever seen the ducks hanging outside on the line to dry for dinner? :D

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My wife is quite insistant on having a clotheline in the back yard. I keep trying to tell her, the dryer will work fine. She is not budging :o ... doesn't she know I'm the man of the house?...... :o

I think I will be finding a way to put her a clothesline in the backyard. :o

there could also be another reason for the line........when in China, have you ever seen the ducks hanging outside on the line to dry for dinner? :o

I can't say I ever saw this... :o

I think once she sees how soft the clothes are she may feel differently. I'll make sure to have some of the dryer sheets. :o

Once i told Thoa how cold it is here in November to march I said if she want to wash and dry clothes the hard way she happy to do it outside in the cold, I on th eother hand will use the washer and dryer to do my clothes

After a long pause and a few blink of the eyes she replied "I learn american way of washing and drying"

she freeze to death if temp drop below 50 i think i cured her on that for now.We see when she get here

Robert

My wife does not care to be in or around other Chinese neighborhoods. She wants to inagrate into America. She wants her pronunciation to get better. She wants to here English all the time. She knows it will be tough, even though she speaks fluent english.

I think a multiple language environment is more fun. I just find it interesting that one switches the brain and tongue like TV channels between English, Mandarin, Cantonese, Spanish, Tagalog.

You speak all of those? I know you said you were an interpreter.

My wife is quite insistant on having a clotheline in the back yard. I keep trying to tell her, the dryer will work fine. She is not budging :o ... doesn't she know I'm the man of the house?...... :ph34r:

I think I will be finding a way to put her a clothesline in the backyard. B)

Hey NewDay, we do have a small line out that got some very infrequent use (she loves the dryer too), but there could also be another reason for the line........when in China, have you ever seen the ducks hanging outside on the line to dry for dinner? :rolleyes:

Would work for dog too :lol: ;) ;) :lol: .....Sorry NEw Day, had to say it :coolthumb:

But that HUGE HOG that was roaming my neighborhood would have to be cooked Hawian style.