why does it take so long?

The average from NVC to P3 is about 80 days... so you shouldn't expect to hear anything yet.. maybe by Dec.

With the IMBRA cases held up early in the year, we're not sure what the expected time interval should really be..

you're probably right.

I personally don't get why it takes so long to send papers between 2 places, even international.

Hey, 'jean-charles' , what type of visa are you waiting for?

K1, CR??

Yes, it seems it is really taking a long time.

FREEASABIRD

fiance visa and her daughter.

K3 and K4 I think it is called ?

K3 and K4 are for wife and her daughter. Fiance visa is K1 for you darlin and k2 for her daughter.

How fun is it to read "Clearance Delay" day after day on DHL? :unsure:

how can I check with DHL where my package is?

they never sent me a tracking number.

Contace Sir Lancelot. He knows how to do that. It's only a guess on which package your petition might be in based on the shipment date. :blink:

How fun is it to read "Clearance Delay" day after day on DHL? B)

how can I check with DHL where my package is?

they never sent me a tracking number.

Contace Sir Lancelot. He knows how to do that. It's only a guess on which package your petition might be in based on the shipment date. ;)

So this is why I've been getting a lot more PMs than usual.

Need to start charging a $10 service charge for this service. :D

$20 if you want to cut in front of the next guy in queue. :lol:

Jean-Charles, you need to prepare yourself for up to a 90 day wait for it to arrive at Guz. It stinks, but it "is what it is." Look at my timeline and you will see how long ours took. Prepare for 90 days and maybe you'll be pleasantly surprised with it only taking 60-80 days. : ) I think ours was around 74 days getting to Guz.

Sirlancelot, I too have recommended people PM you about tracking DHL shipments. If you start charging, I want a bird dog fee. :::smiling::: ;) ;) :surrender: :surrender:

Edited by Juette (see edit history)