As a White Man

I work at a Fortune 500 company. Every day company e-mail has at least a few announcements about the Asian Club, the Hispanic Club, the Women's Whatever, the One-Armed Ukrainian Refugee's Club, and now even the Gay Lesbian Bi Transgendered Club!

How I long to form the ... Old Rich Overweight White Guys Club ... but that would be deemd inappropriate.

Sigh ....

I work at a Fortune 500 company. Every day company e-mail has at least a few announcements about the Asian Club, the Hispanic Club, the Women's Whatever, the One-Armed Ukrainian Refugee's Club, and now even the Gay Lesbian Bi Transgendered Club!

How I long to form the ... Old Rich Overweight White Guys Club ... but that would be deemd inappropriate.

Sigh ....

Oh that is the CBC(Crackers business council) :whistling:

Sigh ....

Definitely Jim, very inappropriate and highly risky. You could loose all you have in a law suit for age descrimination.

As to the original question..... I don't think anyone would be offended at a white guy wondering about things. Unless of course he is wondering about me! :whistling: Oh and could you please reword this thread to "white person". Thank you very much.

Sigh ....

Definitely Jim, very inappropriate and highly risky. You could loose all you have in a law suit for age descrimination.

As to the original question..... I don't think anyone would be offended at a white guy wondering about things. Unless of course he is wondering about me! :whistling: Oh and could you please reword this thread to "white person". Thank you very much.

Poor poor Danny boy, don't look at yourself as being a "white person", look at yourself as being a pigmentally impaired person!! Or perhaps a mentally impaired pig person??

well you get the idea

Sigh ....

Poor poor Danny boy, don't look at yourself as being a "white person", look at yourself as being a pigmentally impaired person!! Or perhaps a mentally impaired pig person??

well you get the idea

Gee thanks for setting me straight on this issue Trigg. I know I can always depend on you to clear the confusion. :greenblob:

Sigh ....

As to the original question..... I don't think anyone would be offended at a white guy wondering about things. Unless of course he is wondering about me! :) Oh and could you please reword this thread to "white person". Thank you very much.

well you get the idea

Gee thanks for setting me straight on this issue Trigg. I know I can always depend on you to clear the confusion. :)

Isn't that Triggs true purpose here?

My brother in law is white and lives in South Africa. He has duel citizenship - therefore, he is an African American. That should totally confuse everybody. :D