Cleared NVC

I just received this email:

Dear Sir or Madam,

Your inquiry has been received at the National Visa Center (NVC).

The visa petition you mentioned in your inquiry has recently been forwarded to the US Embassy/Consulate General. Please allow 10-15 business days for the Embassy/Consulate General to receive the petition.

Any further inquiries should be directed to the assigned US Embassy or Consulate General.

I feel much better now. Thanks for all those who gave me some words of encouragement.

Ron

Edited by RLS (see edit history)

That's such GREAT news RLS! I'm sincerely so happy for you.

But now we have another long wait: custom clearance at GZ. :P

But today you celebrate! You've made it past NVC!!!

Dear Sir or Madam,

The visa petition you mentioned in your inquiry has recently been forwarded to the US Embassy/Consulate General. Please allow 10-15 business days for the Embassy/Consulate General to receive the petition.

Any further inquiries should be directed to the assigned US Embassy or Consulate General.

I feel much better now. Thanks for all those who gave me some words of encouragement.

Ron

Heyyyyy ole buddy, congratz on the news. You must feel super now. And thank you for your note to us before about SO's dad passing - so kind of you to mention your thoughts.

Again, congratzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ...........

Wheel Man

Dear Sir or Madam,

Ron

Thank you "ALL"

You are all fantastic people, did anyone ever tell you that? Well they should have. I hope we can all get through this BS as soon as possible. We LOVE our ladies and we should be with them. :rolleyes: