TWO TIMING DIRT BAG

A good friend of my wife's arrived in Dallas on a K1 visa several months ago. The wedding hasn't happened as the American SO has turned out to be a genuine SOB.

The guy is an airline pilot and he's apparently flying out of LA and Dallas. He's been with his K1 lady about 30% of the time since she arrived.

While she was left in the apartment in Dallas by herself for weeks at a time with no acquaintenances she began digging around and found some phone records. One was the number for a woman in China whom he'd been calling on a regular basis for over a year, she also found two phone numbers for two women in Hong Kong that he'd also been calling (she called these numbers).

He had her bring her copies of any immigration related paperwork with her to the US and he locked them in a briefcase along with the I-129F and G-325, etc. Now she has no copies of anything. I advised her to break open the case and mail the papers but that didn't happen.

To make a long story short she found an LA phone number, called and talked to her fiances WIFE! The wife is Asian and they were able to communicate in Cantonese. The wife asked who this woman was and she told the wife that she was the K1 fiancee of her husband. The proverbial S_ _ T (spit) is about to hit the fan. How would any of you like to be flying on his aircraft while he is going through whatever he's going to be going through. Ya think he'll be a little stressed?

This guy will be in a world of hurts once USCIS gets to investigating. I also think she should probably get some legal counsel before she leaves the US (less than two weeks away) as she quit her job to come here.....I think she is entitled to rake him over the coals and get whatever his wife doesn't get.

Does anyone know of a certain USCIS phone number to call to report this type of situation, particularly a number that has someone who speaks Mandarin or Cantonese?

Does anyone have an idea of what her legal rights would be to take this guy to civil court? Would there be any likelihood that an Attorney would take the case on contingency? This probably won't happen as she has left the Dallas area and is visiting a friend before she leaves for China.

Her friend bought her a plane ticket to come visit her in another state before she leaves for China. Her "FIANCEE" went to pickup her laptop he was having repaired and failed to return before she had to grab a taxi to catch her flight. He also did not get around to giving her the $700 he'd promised for her flight back to China. What would be USCIS's take on this guy not providing a return ticket to China for her?

Any thoughts and input will be appreciated.

P.S. If the little nuts for Don have not yet been located I think I know where we can find a shriveled up pair!

To make a long story short she found an LA phone number, called and talked to her fiances WIFE!

It makes you wonder, with all the hoops some honest, well meaning petitioner has to jump through, with all the name checks, investigations, waiting for long periods of time, etc., how does a guy like that get an SO on a K-1 visa over here when he's already married? Many decent, honest, sincere men get blue slipped and this sleaze ball gets a K-1, no problem.

:lol: :lol: :ph34r:

To make a long story short she found an LA phone number, called and talked to her fiances WIFE!

It makes you wonder, with all the hoops some honest, well meaning petitioner has to jump through, with all the name checks, investigations, waiting for long periods of time, etc., how does a guy like that get an SO on a K-1 visa over here when he's already married? Many decent, honest, sincere men get blue slipped and this sleaze ball gets a K-1, no problem.

:eyebrow: :roller: :happy2:

Here here Robert! How much longer did other people have to wait because of jerks like him putting in applications to be processed.

Definitely report him to USCIS. Hopefully some jail time would be in order. we can all thank guys like this for making our lives harder.

if you Write a letter to his employer whether it be his union or company be very careful. must be accurate otherwise you can get a slander suit against you in return. even if you win a slander suit against you, attorneys fees wolud be expensive (you can't get a contigency fee in a defense of a slander suit)

as for what you would sue him for in civil court.. don't know.... maybe under some kind of breach of an implied contract. Maybe there is some form of action under some trafficking humans related laws....Intentional, or at least negligent, infliction of emotional distress may work. Definitely talk with an attorney. There must be some way to at least get expenses in return.

see if there is an asian legal center in the area. these non profit organizations usually deal with stuff like this.

Definitely report him to USCIS. Hopefully some jail time would be in order. we can all thank guys like this for making our lives harder.

if you Write a letter to his employer whether it be his union or company be very careful. must be accurate otherwise you can get a slander suit against you in return.

Getting sued for slander would be difficult, especially if she is writing his company from China. Knowing this guy he probably hid the name of the airline he works for from her.

She's called USCIS. I called the number I called many times before to see if a P3, P4 had been issued. They gave me a phone number for the Border Patrol (???) who supposedly does the investigations. We'll see if she can get anywhere with them. They should have plenty of time to investigate, they're not exactly busting their a$$'s watching the borders! They should be called the Airport Patrol. I found some links to some organizations who might be able to help her with some legal advice but she is quickly running out of time.

Hopefully the woman who said she was the guys wife is in fact his legally wedded wife and not a live in. If so, he's in deep stuff or at least he oughta be, if the guvmints not too lazy to go after him.

if you Write a letter to his employer whether it be his union or company be very careful. must be accurate otherwise you can get a slander suit against you in return.

Getting sued for slander would be difficult, especially if she is writing his company from China. Knowing this guy he probably hid the name of the airline he works for from her.

She's called USCIS. I called the number I called many times before to see if a P3, P4 had been issued. They gave me a phone number for the Border Patrol (???) who supposedly does the investigations. We'll see if she can get anywhere with them. They should have plenty of time to investigate, they're not exactly busting their a$$'s watching the borders! They should be called the Airport Patrol. I found some links to some organizations who might be able to help her with some legal advice but she is quickly running out of time.

Hopefully the woman who said she was the guys wife is in fact his legally wedded wife and not a live in. If so, he's in deep stuff or at least he oughta be, if the guvmints not too lazy to go after him.

I dont think she is the legal one. Probably someone who he lives in with and has few kids with.

Did he need to have a divorce paper filed in with I-129F?

I don't think this is allowed to happen. Otherwise, CIS is not doing investing on the petitioner's side... which I highly doubt.

Edited by rosyanne (see edit history)

My wife spoke with her friend this evening. She has tried to call her "fiance" on his cell phone and at both of his residences and sent an email to request that he send funds or purchase her a one way ticket to China. The telephones aren't being answered.

I'll give the ICE folks a call tomorrow on her behalf to find out what she is to do about returning to China if the SOB (sorry ol boy :huh: ) won't provide the funds or a plane ticket. Perhaps they will request she show up at Customs at the airport and they'll deport her at guvmint expense and go after her "petitioner" for reimbursement. One can at least hope.

This guy did marry a woman with a Chinese name on 1-15-1995 in Las Vegas according to the Clark County Marriage Registrar. When my wife's friend called the LA telephone number and spoke with the woman claiming to be the wife in Cantonese. The telephone number is an unlisted number but by paying a $15 fee to US Search I got the result that it is registered in this guys name. I wish she had access to the I-129F, etc. Hopefully the Customs/ICE folks will check things out.

My wife spoke with her friend this evening. She has tried to call her "fiance" on his cell phone and at both of his residences and sent an email to request that he send funds or purchase her a one way ticket to China. The telephones aren't being answered.

I'll give the ICE folks a call tomorrow on her behalf to find out what she is to do about returning to China if the SOB (sorry ol boy :o ) won't provide the funds or a plane ticket. Perhaps they will request she show up at Customs at the airport and they'll deport her at guvmint expense and go after her "petitioner" for reimbursement. One can at least hope.

This guy did marry a woman with a Chinese name on 1-15-1995 in Las Vegas according to the Clark County Marriage Registrar. When my wife's friend called the LA telephone number and spoke with the woman claiming to be the wife in Cantonese. The telephone number is an unlisted number but by paying a $15 fee to US Search I got the result that it is registered in this guys name. I wish she had access to the I-129F, etc. Hopefully the Customs/ICE folks will check things out.

I don't think she needs access to the I129f... I would think a local USCIS ofice would be able to pull up the case on thier computer if she gave her passport number... I'm sure if you give the ICE person this information, they will look up the information. You maybe able to call and talk to an agent on the phone although they don't make it easy to figure out what number to call to get a human.

Edited by NewDay2006 (see edit history)

If he really has a wife then the USCIS and the district attorney should get involved.

She should be able to find a temporary shelter to stay in the USA while she pursues squeezing the nuts off this idiot!

The 134 promises support for a number of years and she deserves to get it!

He really has a wife, married in 1995 in Las Vegas according to Clark County Marriage Records. His fiancee spoke with a woman at his LA home who said she was his wife. The fiancee had her brother go through her papers today (in Shenzhen) and he found her copy of the I-129F, it only listed one wife, he inadvertently :ph34r: forgot to list the current wife.

A bit of advice to any newbies contemplating having two wifes, don't neglect to include any current wife on the I-129F or you could get an RFE and suffer a delay in the processing for failure to dot the i's and cross the t's.

She spent considerable time calling the 1-800-no help numbers today. I called ICE in Detroit and left messages on two agents phones with no return calls. I contacted ICE in Dallas today and spoke with a secretary who had never heard of a K-1 visa and transferred my call to the Duty Officer, which ended up as leaving another message that wasn't returned.

I left a message on the SOB's cell phone to make arrangements for an air ticket to be ready for her and to email her and let her know the airline and time. I reminded him that he had obligations for having signed the I-134.

I tried calling his apartment number in Dallas, no answer. Called his and his wife's home in LA and no answer. Got some Wedding Dinner photos (wedding never happened) and other dinner events on 5 or 6 occassions to mail to his wifes attention :lol: :lol: :P .

This is extremely frustrating, trying to contact the government. You can read webpages and leave voice mails and listen to recordings until you're blue in the face. When you finally talk to a person they don't know anything about anything. I left a post to GUZ in GUZ speaks to see if they have any advice should this scenario occur.

One attorney that was contacted wanted $2,000 up front. The woman doesn't even have an airline ticket to her name.

District Attorney is maybe a good idea. Bad part is she went to visit a friend in Timbuctoo (sp) Michigan. Her fiance was supposed to be running an errand to get her laptop out of the shop and get her some cash for an airline ticket to China, prior to taking her to the airport. He was not able to get home in time to take his departing fiancee to the airport so she called a taxi and left to catch her flight. Just another one of her many, many, many mistakes,fubars and snafus.

If he really has a wife then the USCIS and the district attorney should get involved.

She should be able to find a temporary shelter to stay in the USA while she pursues squeezing the nuts off this idiot!

The 134 promises support for a number of years and she deserves to get it!

He really has a wife, married in 1995 in Las Vegas according to Clark County Marriage Records. His fiancee spoke with a woman at his LA home who said she was his wife. The fiancee had her brother go through her papers today (in Shenzhen) and he found her copy of the I-129F, it only listed one wife, he inadvertently :ph34r: forgot to list the current wife.

A bit of advice to any newbies contemplating having two wifes, don't neglect to include any current wife on the I-129F or you could get an RFE and suffer a delay in the processing for failure to dot the i's and cross the t's.

She spent considerable time calling the 1-800-no help numbers today. I called ICE in Detroit and left messages on two agents phones with no return calls. I contacted ICE in Dallas today and spoke with a secretary who had never heard of a K-1 visa and transferred my call to the Duty Officer, which ended up as leaving another message that wasn't returned.

I left a message on the SOB's cell phone to make arrangements for an air ticket to be ready for her and to email her and let her know the airline and time. I reminded him that he had obligations for having signed the I-134.

I tried calling his apartment number in Dallas, no answer. Called his and his wife's home in LA and no answer. Got some Wedding Dinner photos (wedding never happened) and other dinner events on 5 or 6 occassions to mail to his wifes attention :lol: :lol: :P .

This is extremely frustrating, trying to contact the government. You can read webpages and leave voice mails and listen to recordings until you're blue in the face. When you finally talk to a person they don't know anything about anything. I left a post to GUZ in GUZ speaks to see if they have any advice should this scenario occur.

One attorney that was contacted wanted $2,000 up front. The woman doesn't even have an airline ticket to her name.

District Attorney is maybe a good idea. Bad part is she went to visit a friend in Timbuctoo (sp) Michigan. Her fiance was supposed to be running an errand to get her laptop out of the shop and get her some cash for an airline ticket to China, prior to taking her to the airport. He was not able to get home in time to take his departing fiancee to the airport so she called a taxi and left to catch her flight. Just another one of her many, many, many mistakes,fubars and snafus.

Try a news channel to see if you can get some action.

As a side note maybe CFL can reach deep into thier pockets again to help this lady get a ticket home.

Thanks for the offer. She'll get home. I read on the USCIS website today that if you overstay your VISA 180 days or more you get barred from entry to the US for (I believe) five years. We'll get her home before then. She needs some time to see if she can find a pro-bono attorney (not a friend of Sonny Bono) and get some letters written to every USCIS address we can find. NVC, NBC, CSC, etc.