She is here..She is here...Thank God in Heaven...She is here

Finally, Yan and I returned to our home in Tampa last night and my training has begun. :P

This morning we have been busy getting her things unpacked and reorganized. The key word here is reorganized. Although I received all kinds of kudos for the effort of planning and organizing...well lets just say the do over has begun....ooops...the famous words of husband come here. I need your help lifting a heavy object is being heard in my ears now..... :happy2: Thanks to all the members, who have gone before me, and gave me the heads up about the training. Oh, I almost forgot.....she found a couple of cases of left over cheetos....anybody need them.... :D :lol:

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally, Yan and I returned to our home in Tampa last night and my training has begun. :P

This morning we have been busy getting her things unpacked and reorganized. The key word here is reorganized. Although I received all kinds of kudos for the effort of planning and organizing...well lets just say the do over has begun....ooops...the famous words of husband come here. I need your help lifting a heavy object is being heard in my ears now..... :) Thanks to all the members, who have gone before me, and gave me the heads up about the training. Oh, I almost forgot.....she found a couple of cases of left over cheetos....anybody need them.... :D :lol:

Of course thank God in heaven........He is the creator of our joy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!