INTERVIEW DATE!!!

I can finally see light at the end of the tunnel. My wife received the P4 package on the 9/18. Last time I called DOS was on 9/7 and they told me my wife was eligible for interview. Her interview date is 10/19. I can't believe it is SO FAST all of a sudden. Base on feedbacks here I was not expecting the interview date to be around November to December. Believe me I am not complaining.

Anyone with experience can you please let me know what is inside the P4 package. I need to compare it to what my wife received. I don't want to find out when it is too late there is some missing forms. I also need to assist my wife all I can because I am not sure whether I will be able to get time off to attend the interview.

So much to do and so little time. :(

And this is not including cleaning the house :unsure:

THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP!!!

I can finally see light at the end of the tunnel. My wife received the P4 package on the 9/18. Last time I called DOS was on 9/7 and they told me my wife was eligible for interview. Her interview date is 10/19. I can't believe it is SO FAST all of a sudden. Base on feedbacks here I was not expecting the interview date to be around November to December. Believe me I am not complaining.

Anyone with experience can you please let me know what is inside the P4 package. I need to compare it to what my wife received. I don't want to find out when it is too late there is some missing forms. I also need to assist my wife all I can because I am not sure whether I will be able to get time off to attend the interview.

So much to do and so little time. :o

And this is not including cleaning the house :D

THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP!!!

A huge congratulations to you and yours from me and mine! Get her ready now! :)

Congratulation Tigerfortune! It's short notice and I know how pressed for time you must feel (our interview's on the 30th)! I had my wife scan the forms and email to me, suggest you do the same, especially if you can't go. Best of luck to you both!

mama bear so all my wife needs to fill out is the DS-230 part 2 and GIV-24? Is the other forms for the physical examination? My wife is going to Shanghai to have her physical done at the end of this month.

If anyone else has any experience, thank you for your input. I am truly pressed for time.

Thanks

Congrats! :angel:

And all the BEST for her Interview.

For cr1,the following is including in P4:

1. cover letter;

2. APPLICATION FOR IMMIGRANT VISA AND ALINE REGISTRATION--only fill in DS-230 part 2;

3.GIV-24--need fill in and signature;

4.GIV-8;

5.DS-2053;

6.DS-3024;

7.DS-3025;

8.DS-3026.

naogong, if you don't mind can you send me a copy of the forms your wife received? My wife does not have access to a scanner. My wife is going to Shanghai to have her physical at the end of the month. Do you know what forms she needs to bring?

Thanks

Congratulation Tigerfortune! It's short notice and I know how pressed for time you must feel (our interview's on the 30th)! I had my wife scan the forms and email to me, suggest you do the same, especially if you can't go. Best of luck to you both!

Tigerfortune, I don't see an email address on your profile (perhaps I don't know where to look?) but I did send you an email thru CFL asking for your email address so I can forward the yahoo mail on which my wife scanned her P4 papers and sent them to me. I know you need them soon, I hope you can contact me soon as today is very busy for me, but I want to get them to you as soon as possible so I decided to post as a reply to make sure you know I will if I can get your email address. Thanks, naogong

Thanks naogong!!! My e-mail address is: andyconnie@gmail.com

Tigerfortune, I don't see an email address on your profile (perhaps I don't know where to look?) but I did send you an email thru CFL asking for your email address so I can forward the yahoo mail on which my wife scanned her P4 papers and sent them to me. I know you need them soon, I hope you can contact me soon as today is very busy for me, but I want to get them to you as soon as possible so I decided to post as a reply to make sure you know I will if I can get your email address. Thanks, naogong