NOA2 approved September 7, just got the email today September 8.

A day late received, but we will take it. Nice way to start the weekend. We are off to NVC. It only took 135 days including terminating the attorney, then new paper to represent our petition myself, then transfer from NSC to CSC, then IMBRA wait, then lost RFE IMBRA had to wait 30 days to send to me again, and lastly a double security check for 2 other names used x 2.

What a journey so far. :)

I might just have to have a Miller after work tonight on web cam. ;)

A day late received, but we will take it. Nice way to start the weekend. We are off to NVC. It only took 135 days including terminating the attorney, then new paper to represent our petition myself, then transfer from NSC to CSC, then IMBRA wait, then lost RFE IMBRA had to wait 30 days to send to me again, and lastly a double security check for 2 other names used x 2.

What a journey so far. :wub:

I might just have to have a Miller after work tonight on web cam. :wub:

Congratulations!! Sept 7 is a Great Day for me too. Just Called NVC.

NVC OUT SEPT 7 - ON TO GUZ!!!! ;) :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :) ;)

What a journey so far. :)

I might just have to have a Miller after work tonight on web cam. ;)

Congratulations Mike & Rong! I hope that you two have the ball rolling your way now!

Congratulations, Mike

You made it out of the Hell Hole. I'm very happy for you. I sent in a complaint form to my Senator today. Hopefully, I will be right behind you. Ron

:) ;) :cheering:

glad to hear the movement guys... stay one step ahead and know what's coming next... good luck.

That we are. If I/we have questions we will of course ask. Next step is wait for NVC to reveive the petition. Once they have it, I can call and get our new information from them. At least they are more accessable than the service centers.

It's good news to hear. I remember getting out of TSC in just six months. ;) Jingwen was estatic until she realized that it would be another six months before the visa was actually issued. :P

Good luck on the rest of the journey.

IMBRA and transfer from NSC to CSC cost us 61 days total. Attorney cost us 76 days with bad information before hand we did not need to wait for (before mailing the petition). It took 135 days to get approved. All said and done we could have easily beat the IMBRA start and most likely been at about P4 by now.

76 days + 61 days + 135 days - orginal 60 days for NOA2 with no transfer, no IMBRA = 212 days we could have into it already pre IMBRA, pre transfer.

Hindsite is always 20/20.