Wife got approved for K3 visa a couple of hours ago.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey thanks folks.

Seeing the replies today chokes me up again. Gee and I got so busy with work I actually forgot about this until we packed up to leave the ship yard today. Man there is such a strong feeling and a sort of hurt there too. I had no idea, like I say. This is real humbling.

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR THE CONGRADS , I had no idea things would mean so much at this time. I almost get the shakes from Y'alls congrads. and thanks for putting up with my :crazy: self. :toot: :D

Don, I don't know. :blink: Maybe I will settle down now. :roller: Sure is a diference at this point. But maybe I will be back on the road to insanity before too long and be my old self again, :crazy: :D :D . Is it just me or is there a trend to the way we act before and after the SO gets approved or arrives? I am a bit amazed at how much burried emotion was going on, and now it is let out, with a lot of love, but also some pain I can't quite define.

Mike, she will come in Oct or Nov for a vacation to the US she says. One of those months she has 2-3 classes though, we will check schedule. She feels that she can move here for good in Jan, as long as CR1/2 goes ok by then. She can leave the school about Jan to come here. I would sort of like one more visit to China, even though she will come here. I like it over there so much. But the $$ may not allow that.

Gosh I hate all this mush. Just can't help now. :roller: CFL members you were sure my outlet and things during the wait. CFL really helps, even if I did aaaaa, sorta aaaa, well tick some folks off & etc, uh huh. :eyebrow: :censor:

Edited by SheLikesME (see edit history)

Doug, we have been watching that car jump up and down for quite a while now. At least, now, we'll know there are two people in it. :P

Congratulations

:whistling: :eyebrow:

Ah I just need to slow down a bit. Seems the auto stiff ride control does that over 85, making the lil dips and bumps seem jumpy. She ain't here yet, my friend. :censor:

Hey man,

Congratz on this wonderful news. Hey, this does feel really, really great doesn't it? Gollee, I think I'm having some of the same feelings you are. Today, I was sitting at StarbuX thinking about all the stull SO and I have already been through - it was enough to make me cry, but couldn't let anyone see that so I had to leave, gulp. And while driving away I realized all this waiting, delays, RFE's and etc, etc. are like bonding agents. I'm not saying all that stuff is good but somehow maybe I am - if it acts a little like glue, gluing our hearts together for the long haul - can it be all bad? Well, well, well anyway - I'd better stop here b/f I get all wound up and can't read the screen for the tears, ok. In closing, I'm glad your SO saw mine at the interview and I do appreciate your saying so - that will be one of my best memories of her Guangzhou trip.

Again, congratulations man ... very, very good news!

Wheel Man

I humbly say that my wife got her visa approved. No problem. They asked for her visa. Asked how we met, internet. Asked when we met, Sep 05. Asked for pics, and she showed and described 4 packets she had made up. Asked for my support info and he flipped through it. She felt they already made up their moind before she was there.

As grateful as I am I know some of you have had the trouble. I will save my YaaHoos for when the rest of you overcome.

I will say I feel love in my heart I have kept blocked for sometime. I had no idea. Fo rthe first time I can see her coming here. I feel her and I will get along better as well. It was as if we had this THING between us, that now is overcome, endured.

She saw Paul's SO and knew she got hers too, but did not or could not speak with her. She knew her from the pics Paul has posted.

Congrads Paul.

Hey man,

Congratz on this wonderful news. Hey, this does feel really, really great doesn't it? Gollee, I think I'm having some of the same feelings you are. Today, I was sitting at StarbuX thinking about all the stull SO and I have already been through - it was enough to make me cry, but couldn't let anyone see that so I had to leave, gulp. And while driving away I realized all this waiting, delays, RFE's and etc, etc. are like bonding agents. I'm not saying all that stuff is good but somehow maybe I am - if it acts a little like glue, gluing our hearts together for the long haul - can it be all bad? Well, well, well anyway - I'd better stop here b/f I get all wound up and can't read the screen for the tears, ok. In closing, I'm glad your SO saw mine at the interview and I do appreciate your saying so - that will be one of my best memories of her Guangzhou trip.

Again, congratulations man ... very, very good news!

Wheel Man

I humbly say that my wife got her visa approved. No problem. They asked for her visa. Asked how we met, internet. Asked when we met, Sep 05. Asked for pics, and she showed and described 4 packets she had made up. Asked for my support info and he flipped through it. She felt they already made up their moind before she was there.

As grateful as I am I know some of you have had the trouble. I will save my YaaHoos for when the rest of you overcome.

I will say I feel love in my heart I have kept blocked for sometime. I had no idea. Fo rthe first time I can see her coming here. I feel her and I will get along better as well. It was as if we had this THING between us, that now is overcome, endured.

She saw Paul's SO and knew she got hers too, but did not or could not speak with her. She knew her from the pics Paul has posted.

Congrads Paul.

Good post, WM. It's good glue to sniff too. :whistling: