Visas Granted RED

:P My Wife had great interview. Very short and only a few questions. we picked up the visas for her and her daughter this morning and just flew back to Shanghai. I will post some details after we decompress :huh:

Todd & Hui

240330[/snapback]

Well done, well done, Well done, well done, Well done, well done, Well done, well done, Well done, well done, Well done, well done, Well done, well done, Well done, well done, Well done, well done, Well done, well done, Well done, well done, Well done, well done, Well done, well done, Well done, well done, Well done, well done, Well done, well done, Well done, well done, Well done, well done, Well done, well done, Well done, well done, Well done, well done, Well done, well done, Well done, well done, Well done, well done, Well done, well done, Well done, well done, Well done, well done ........................

Wheel Man

:lol: My Wife had great interview. Very short and only a few questions. we picked up the visas for her and her daughter this morning and just flew back to Shanghai. I will post some details after we decompress :)

Todd & Hui

240330[/snapback]

Congrats and Best Wishes Tac ;)

<_< My Wife had great interview. Very short and only a few questions. we picked up the visas for her and her daughter this morning and just flew back to Shanghai. I will post some details after we decompress :huh:

Todd & Hui

Congratulations!!!! Best of luck!!