Congratulations Bob (Yuanyang)

Congratulations, Mama Bear just got home from work and told me but I didn't know who she was talking about untill she started stomping her foot on the floor :cheering: thay was worth the price of admission.

240020[/snapback]

:wacko: :) :D Good Job Mama Bear !!!!

240035[/snapback]

:P :P :P :cheering: :cheering: :cheering:

Yes. Congratulations, Yuanyang and your new family!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations, Mama Bear just got home from work and told me but I didn't know who she was talking about untill she started stomping her foot on the floor :cheering: thay was worth the price of admission.

240020[/snapback]

You are just plain bad!!! :cheering:

Love the picture of your new transportation, stair climber and all. Any problems getting a license to use in Beijing? :cheering:

Edited by LeeFisher3 (see edit history)
One more note Bob,... I know you are very happy and you should be... I would be...  But I think you will only be able to have that poor rabbit slap his feet for a month or so more... otherwise, isn't this an animal rights issue?!  :ph34r:  ... I'll report you dude, I will  :roller:  :rolleyes:

240097[/snapback]

Charles we need to skin that rabbit and put it on a rotisserie with some of your BBQ sauce, MMMMMMMMMM... GOOD! :unsure:

One more note Bob,... I know you are very happy and you should be... I would be...  But I think you will only be able to have that poor rabbit slap his feet for a month or so more... otherwise, isn't this an animal rights issue?!   :P   ... I'll report you dude, I will   :lol:  :lol:

240097[/snapback]

Charles we need to skin that rabbit and put it on a rotisserie with some of your BBQ sauce, MMMMMMMMMM... GOOD! :lol:

240130[/snapback]

Dan, I think so. IF it goes much longer that Rabbit will be one leg short on the rotissere. Bob has just been too happy since he got the interview date.

Heck I was happy for him, I Im'd him yesterday looking for results. I know he is excited. Forget the Animal rights people, I like your idea, MMMMMMM Good :lol:

Got it!!

A male VO interview her.

1) How do you know each other? Internet... asianfriendfinder

2) Do you have email? Yes! Showed the emails, Yahoo chats and pushed the photos to him.

3) Do you have ex-husband's permission to take your daughter to the USA? Yes! Presented a translated, notarized document from her ex-husband.

She'll pick up the passports Saturday.

239991[/snapback]

Great news, Bob. CONGRATULATIONS!!

Got it!!

A male VO interview her.

1) How do you know each other? Internet... asianfriendfinder

2) Do you have email? Yes! Showed the emails, Yahoo chats and pushed the photos to him.

3) Do you have ex-husband's permission to take your daughter to the USA? Yes! Presented a translated, notarized document from her ex-husband.

She'll pick up the passports Saturday.

239991[/snapback]

Hey Buddy -

Cuz I know you personally I won't say here what I would if we were in private, you ole dog, but for here you'll get the good ole congratulations everyone can read - it's CONGRATULZTIONS with the strongest emphasis possible!!

Be sure to call for coffee reel soon so I can tell you in private what I could not say in public, ok.

Always the best, Bob, you have really earned this ........

Paul