T- Minus Six Days!!...and All systems

I am amazed that I am so cool, calm and collected...yeah right!!!

I have accidentally cut my fingers with my chef knives and burn my hands so many times this week. I have not done this much carelessness since my days in culinary school. It just been so hard to concentrate on anything other than my SO and her upcoming interview. Two Hundred Eighty Two days from start to finish!! Five to ten minutes to determine two peoples future. Can life get any better than that?? You betcha sweet beepie...when we are finally together on the good ol US of A's soil. :yahoo: Anyway, just needed to rant to the best guys and ladies in the world, CFL'ers. Now, back to slicing, dicing and chopping!!.... :angry:

Edited by chef4u (see edit history)
  • Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have accidentally cut my fingers with my chef knives and burn my hands so many times this week.  I have not done this much carelessness since my days in culinary school.  It just been so hard to concentrate on anything other than my SO and her upcoming interview.  Two Hundred Eighty Two day from start to finish!!  Five to ten minutes to determine two peoples future.  Can life get any better than that??  You betcha your sweet beepie...when we are finally together on the good ol US of A's soil. :yahoo:  Anyway, just needed to rant to the best guys and ladies in the world, CFL's.  Now, back to slicing, dicing and chopping!!.... :angry:

239954[/snapback]

Hey, watch what you are doing with all those fingers Cheffie ... you definately gonna need them for later!

But here's wishing you guys all the success in the world !!

Please keep us posted on your progress, ok.

Wheel Man

I have accidentally cut my fingers with my chef knives and burn my hands so many times this week.  I have not done this much carelessness since my days in culinary school.  It just been so hard to concentrate on anything other than my SO and her upcoming interview.  Two Hundred Eighty Two days from start to finish!!  Five to ten minutes to determine two peoples future.  Can life get any better than that??  You betcha sweet beepie...when we are finally together on the good ol US of A's soil. :yahoo:  Anyway, just needed to rant to the best guys and ladies in the world, CFL'ers.  Now, back to slicing, dicing and chopping!!.... :yahoo:

239954[/snapback]

Is that where you have been?

Slicing, dicing, and chopping??? :yahoo:

How fast can you " dice " a 50# bag of onions now? :angry:

Tears of Joy, tears of joy for you Richard! :yahoo:

I have accidentally cut my fingers with my chef knives and burn my hands so many times this week.  I have not done this much carelessness since my days in culinary school.  It just been so hard to concentrate on anything other than my SO and her upcoming interview.  Two Hundred Eighty Two days from start to finish!!  Five to ten minutes to determine two peoples future.  Can life get any better than that??  You betcha sweet beepie...when we are finally together on the good ol US of A's soil. :D  Anyway, just needed to rant to the best guys and ladies in the world, CFL'ers.  Now, back to slicing, dicing and chopping!!.... :lol:

239954[/snapback]

T-6 days..........

I going through the same countdown, the wifie comes home in 6 days.

:lol:

Chefy, oh Chefy, have you forgotten the 1st Commandment of waiting?

Get Cheetos, think Cheetos, Live & Breathe Cheetos and you'll be fine. Or, was it breathing in & out of a prown paper bag- you know a 'brown bag.'

Moon and I are wishing all the best for you guys. Hope to meet up with you guys after ya'll settle down.

It is now T-Minus three days until my beautiful sweet heart has her interview!! She has arrived in Guangzhou early this morning from Nanning. We spoke very briefly upon her arrival. She is very excited. But, I can tell by her voice a bit of nervousness. She is trying hard to be strong about all that will happen in just a few days. Of course, I give her words of encouragement. She laughs at my bit of levity as I tell her not to worry about the VO's questions, "you know me better than I know me" . Then we talk about many other things. She is tired from her trip. I suggest she should rest awhile. After her nap she will do a trial run to the embassy and the hospital. She will take her medical tomorrow morning. We say good bye.....she says to me......Lagon, do not be nervous or worry about me. I will do fine! Maybe, she caught a sense of my nervousness as well. hmmmm....she does know me better than I know me.

Edited by chef4u (see edit history)

It is now T-Minus three days until my beautiful sweet heart has her interview!! She has arrived in Guangzhou early this morning from Nanning. We spoke very briefly upon her arrival. She is very excited. But, I can tell by her voice a bit of nervousness. She is trying hard to be strong about all that will happen in just a few days. Of course, I give her words of encouragement. She laughs at my bit of levity as I tell her not to worry about the VO's questions, "you know me better than I know me" . Then we talk about many other things. She is tired from her trip. I suggest she should rest awhile. After her nap she will do a trial run to the embassy and the hospital. She will take her medical tomorrow morning. We say good bye.....she says to me......Lagon, do not be nervous or worry about me. I will do fine! Maybe, she caught a sense of my nervousness as well. hmmmm....she does know me better than I know me.

I am sure she will do fine my friend. My SO's interview is tomorrow. This will be a greaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttttttt week for us :blush: