Xiaomei and Yilin HAVE to get approved.  What else am I going to do with a new dining table and a new white bedroom suite with pink sheets, pink and white bedside lamp, pink lava lamp and a pink soccer ball? :smoker:

239472[/snapback]

Can you say controlled???

I can... ain't it great?

:D

All will be good... good luck anyway...

Xiaomei and Yilin HAVE to get approved.  What else am I going to do with a new dining table and a new white bedroom suite with pink sheets, pink and white bedside lamp, pink lava lamp and a pink soccer ball? :smoker:

239472[/snapback]

:blink: Pink Lava Lamps??? How did I miss out on that one?!? :D

239667[/snapback]

I was describing our daughter's room. :lol:

Xiaomei and Yilin HAVE to get approved.  What else am I going to do with a new dining table and a new white bedroom suite with pink sheets, pink and white bedside lamp, pink lava lamp and a pink soccer ball? :D

239472[/snapback]

She will pass .. don't worry!!!!! I have been thinking of you today and know this is a tough one .. If you can't sleep tonight stare at the pink lava lamp until you are either insane :P ;) :clapping: or can sleep and dream pink dreams. If all else fails .. you can use those heavy drugs you were going to look for, pop in a Jim Morrison movie and look at the pink lava lamp until you get the pink news. :clapping: