How does a man answer this ????

IF a VO asks you .. (as a man)... why do you like your fiance/wife? What would you answer?

Yesterday someone is practicing questions with Lin .. and said ..There are always US men here with Chinese woman .. you are different. Then they ask .. why do you like her? Lin replied B) .. I don't know .. why do you like your girlfriend? The guy also says :toot: I don't know ....

At first I was a little worried or concerned .. hmmmmmmmmm why doesn't he know why he likes me .. I know why I like him. Then I begin asking men around me why they like their wife .. unnanamous (sorry can't spell) answer .. I don't know ........

Is this just a Chinese man thing .. or a Man thing?

Edited by woainilin (see edit history)
IF a VO asks you .. (as a man)... why do you like your fiance/wife?  What would you answer?

Yesterday someone is practicing questions with Lin .. and said ..There are always US men here with Chinese woman .. you are different. Then they ask .. why do you like her?  Lin replied :unsure: .. I don't know .. why do you like your girlfriend?  The guy also says  :unsure:  I don't know ....

At first I was a little worried or concerned .. hmmmmmmmmm why doesn't he know why he likes me .. I know why I like him.  Then I begin asking men around me why they like their wife .. unnanamous (sorry can't spell) answer .. I don't know ........

239101[/snapback]

I think it's a guy thing. My SO asked me and I didn't know what to say. She wasn't happy about it.

To me it seems easy. It is because of the feeling I get when she is around, the emptiness I feel when she is not and how quickly that emptiness is filled by any reminder of her or the sound of her voice.

239107[/snapback]

Great answer dude. I know it is true, but sometimes we don't know to say it when asked. We usually say it after she walks away mad or crying :unsure:

IF a VO asks you .. (as a man)... why do you like your fiance/wife?  What would you answer?

Yesterday someone is practicing questions with Lin .. and said ..There are always US men here with Chinese woman .. you are different. Then they ask .. why do you like her?  Lin replied :unsure: .. I don't know .. why do you like your girlfriend?  The guy also says  :unsure:  I don't know ....

At first I was a little worried or concerned .. hmmmmmmmmm why doesn't he know why he likes me .. I know why I like him.  Then I begin asking men around me why they like their wife .. unnanamous (sorry can't spell) answer .. I don't know ........

239101[/snapback]

'Don't know' does not bode well for the interview. Your SO needs to search his heart and find the answer. There are so many women in the world. Why he decides to choose you must have a reason. Marriage is a life-long commitment, he must know the answer as well as what he will do once he gets here.

Yesterday someone is practicing questions with Lin .. and said ..There are always US men here with Chinese woman .. you are different. Then they ask .. why do you like her?  Lin replied :unsure: .. I don't know .. why do you like your girlfriend?   The guy also says  :unsure:  I don't know ....

At first I was a little worried or concerned .. hmmmmmmmmm why doesn't he know why he likes me .. I know why I like him.   Then I begin asking men around me why they like their wife .. unnanamous (sorry can't spell) answer .. I don't know ........

239101[/snapback]

'Don't know' does not bode well for the interview. Your SO needs to search his heart and find the answer. There are so many women in the world. Why he decides to choose you must have a reason. Marriage is a life-long commitment, he must know the answer as well as what he will do once he gets here.

239127[/snapback]

When one makes a commitment to marriage then the answer to the question of why do you like your SO should come flowing out uninhibited. Don't ya think?

Guest pushbrk

Yesterday someone is practicing questions with Lin .. and said ..There are always US men here with Chinese woman .. you are different. Then they ask .. why do you like her?  Lin replied :unsure: .. I don't know .. why do you like your girlfriend?   The guy also says  :unsure:  I don't know ....

At first I was a little worried or concerned .. hmmmmmmmmm why doesn't he know why he likes me .. I know why I like him.   Then I begin asking men around me why they like their wife .. unnanamous (sorry can't spell) answer .. I don't know ........

239101[/snapback]

239127[/snapback]

When one makes a commitment to marriage then the answer to the question of why do you like your SO should come flowing out uninhibited. Don't ya think?

239131[/snapback]

It depends on how good you are with words and communication. When put on the spot, this can be pretty difficult. When I covered this with my wife, her first answer really wasn't a "why" but just a declaration of love.

I asked her to list reasons she loved me and then I crafted an English sentence to say those things. It was pretty simple. "I love him because he is good hearted, clever and handsome. Also, he makes me laugh."

He should just reply that you are loving, happy, and care deeply for him. Then he should say that you are also beautiful, but he is only lucky since that does not matter so much.

-James

He should just reply that you are loving, happy, and care deeply for him.  Then he should say that you are also beautiful, but he is only lucky since that does not matter so much.

-James

239177[/snapback]

Thanks Guys.. I am not in the least concerned of IF he loves me .. I am 100% positive because of his actions and commitment. He says when he is not with me he is uncomfortable .. and has no interest when he is not talking to me or with me .. but he is worried that this answer is not good enough. Spent today at work asking the guys why do they like their wife/girlfriend ..seems some have very good answers ..some are like .. HUH?? Many say because she takes care of me........ Hope they don't ask this question becauses I think he is not comfortable expressing feelings to strangers and that it might be construed as something else.

My old Sam never knows anything but he does know why he always loves me. "You are what I expect. Smart, funny, sexy."

I'm really not sure I'm this good as he thinks.

because I am happy when she is near  sad when she is not  the thought of my wife puts a smile on my face and  my heart skips a beat when she answers the phone  looking into her eyes takes my breath away

239223[/snapback]

Why people from California sound like poets?

because I am happy when she is near  sad when she is not  the thought of my wife puts a smile on my face and  my heart skips a beat when she answers the phone  looking into her eyes takes my breath away

239223[/snapback]

239229[/snapback]

Earthquakes will make anybody poetic :unsure:

239229[/snapback]

Earthquakes will make anybody poetic :unsure:

239241[/snapback]

I thought quakes have made Californians good dancers of rock n roll :o