David,

You can switch that "Pending" to a "Yes" for Travelers. My SO pulled it off today, but she was too excited for any more information than that. I'll post more when I learn more.

Good luck to you 3 couples scheduled for interviews on the 15th. Let's keep the string unbroken! And, of course, good luck to everyone else involved in this strange and stressful process.

David,

You can switch that "Pending" to a "Yes" for Travelers.  My SO pulled it off today, but she was too excited for any more information than that.  I'll post more when I learn more.

Good luck to you 3 couples scheduled for interviews on the 15th.  Let's keep the string unbroken!  And, of course, good luck to everyone else involved in this strange and stressful process.

236733[/snapback]

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!

Guest pushbrk
David,

You can switch that "Pending" to a "Yes" for Travelers.  My SO pulled it off today, but she was too excited for any more information than that.  I'll post more when I learn more.

Good luck to you 3 couples scheduled for interviews on the 15th.  Let's keep the string unbroken!  And, of course, good luck to everyone else involved in this strange and stressful process.

236733[/snapback]

Fantastic. Eight toots it is and many more to come.

:roller: :) :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: