We got it! Woo Hoo!

Woo Hoo!

Just got back from the consulate. We passed!

Interview was short and sweet. She had fun and chatted with the VO for only a few minutes.

No pictures, no I134, no nothing required, but I believe the 6 inch stack of papers (kitchen sink) showed the organization that instilled confidence in her so he did not feel the need to look at any of it. I had also referenced all the papers and pictures in the 2nd letter of intent as well. He only commented on how nice her ring looked and then asked for both passports and the 2nd letter of intent that I had notarized last week. After that, it was only some small chit chat and then away she ran with pink paper in hand.

Woo Hoo!

Now we will truly never be apart from each other.

Thank you Candle for the incalculable and immeasurable assistance, support and knowledge this site provides.

You guys (and gals) ROCK!

Peachy and Melody

Woo Hoo!

Just got back from the consulate.  We passed!

Interview was short and sweet.  She had fun and chatted with the VO for only a few minutes. 

No pictures, no I134, no nothing required, but I believe the 6 inch stack of papers (kitchen sink) showed the organization that instilled confidence in her so he did not feel the need to look at any of it.  I had also referenced all the papers and pictures in the 2nd letter of intent as well.  He only commented on how nice her ring looked and then asked for both passports and the 2nd letter of intent that I had notarized last week.  After that, it was only some small chit chat and then away she ran with pink paper in hand. 

Woo Hoo!

Thank you Candle for the incalculable and immeasurable assistance, support and knowledge this site provides.

Peachy and Melody

236047[/snapback]

Wow, man, that has got to be one of the best feelings imaginable . .. best of luck and best wishes always,

Wheel Man

Woo Hoo!

Interview was short and sweet.  She had fun and chatted with the VO for only a few minutes. 

No pictures, no I134, no nothing required, but I believe the 6 inch stack of papers (kitchen sink) showed the organization that instilled confidence in her so he did not feel the need to look at any of it.  I had also referenced all the papers and pictures in the 2nd letter of intent as well.  He only commented on how nice her ring looked and then asked for both passports and the 2nd letter of intent that I had notarized last week.  After that, it was only some small chit chat and then away she ran with pink paper in hand. 

Woo Hoo!

Peachy and Melody

236047[/snapback]

congrats and best wishes. I hope you have a nice trip home.

Woo Hoo!

Woo Hoo!

Peachy and Melody

236047[/snapback]

A very big congratulations to you both!! Best of luck in your future life together!!