August Interviews - Who's going to GZ

Hi:

August has arrived. We have an interview at the end of the month and I am feeling SOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooo stressed. Is it just me are others also feeling stressed. Who's going to GZ this month? I cannot go because of work and it is REALLY bothering me ..... :unsure:

Hi:

August has arrived.  We have an interview at the end of the month and I am feeling SOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooo stressed.  Is it just me are others also feeling stressed.  Who's going to GZ this month?  I cannot go because of work and it is REALLY bothering me .....  :blink:

235179[/snapback]

My wife, LiWei, has her interview on the15th. I will not be going as I blew a lot of vacation time on visit this Spring and wanted to save a week for when she arrives here. Try not to get too stressed out about all this. If you have your paperwork in good order you should not have any problems. You can only control certain things in this process and worry and stress just will drain a person of their energy. I tell my wife that even if we get a blue slip we should not get too upset but just do what we must to overcome. I wish you the best. RELAX! :stupid:

I was going to arrive on the 12th but do to illness in BOTH our families,

I will be waiting home by the phone.

My wife says it's best I stay home anyway because she'll have enough

to do preping for the interview and doesn't need the stress of worrying about me if I'm there :rolleyes: .

Deep down, I know she wants me there but after some long talks, this is

best for both of us. She's strong and totally prepared, I don't see

any problems.

I wish I was going to be there, for sure, BUT,,,,,,,a new job keeps me in the USA!!! I have bought my ticket to travel in early October to return to the USA with my wife in the middle of October. Her interview is scheduled on 8/23. This is the worst of it now. I don't forsee any problems but the anxiety is definatly tremendous. GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tac wish I could be there to meet you and your Laopo.

Thanks everyone.. I feel a bit better now that I know I am not the only one NOT going to GZ. I went to China in May .. used most of my vacation time then. I have 4 days left and want to save them for when he arrives.

I wish I was going to be there, for sure, BUT,,,,,,,a new job keeps me in the USA!!! I have bought my ticket to travel in early October to return to the USA with my wife in the middle of October. Her interview is scheduled on 8/23. This is the worst of it now. I don't forsee any problems but the anxiety is definatly tremendous. GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tac wish I could be there to meet you and your Laopo.

235308[/snapback]

:Dah: Hopefully we will meet other Candle members while in GZ. B)

I'll be on the phone watch here in Tampa for the big day!! We discussed in great detail should I go....should I stay. We both agreed that it would be more advantageous to spend the time with her adjusting to our new life and for me to begin mop slapping lessons!!... :Dah: B)

Edited by chef4u (see edit history)